Are you wondering how to capture a screenshot in your Samsung s21? Then this article will guide you.
This article provides 2 quick solutions on how to screenshot on S21.
Let’s get into the steps.
How to Screenshot on S21 Ultra
Follow the easy steps below to take a screenshot:
- First open the web page or screen to take a screenshot.
- Simultaneously long press and hold the power button and the lower volume button on the right side.
- Your screenshot is saved in the Gallery.
You can take a screenshot using the palm gesture feature.
- To enable the palm gesture option, navigate to Settings → Advanced Features → Motion and gestures → Turn on the Palm swipe to Capture.
- After enabling this feature, you can take a screenshot by swiping your hand left to right or vice versa.
- You can see the screenshot in your Gallery.
Scrolling Screenshot Samsung S21
If you want to take a long screenshot on your Samsung phone follow the steps below:
- First press the volume down button and power button to capture a screenshot on your mobile.
- After taking the screenshot, click on the scroll capture option at the bottom left of your screen.
- Now your page starts to scroll. Click on your screen to stop scrolling.
- Next, save the screenshot.
Samsung S21 Screenshot Video
Follow the easy steps below to record the screen of your Samsung S21:
- To access the quick panel, swipe down the notification bar and click on Screen Recorder.
- Now a pop up will appear. Here, choose your preferred sound setting and click on the Start Recording option.
- You will see a three-second countdown. After that, your screen will start recording.
- After recording, the screen click on Stop to pause or stop the recording.
Screenshot Samsung A12
- Open the web page you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung A12 phone.
- Press and hold both the side/lock button and the volume down button on the right side of your phone.
- The screenshot will be automatically saved in your Gallery.
S21 Screenshot Not Working
If the screenshot is not working on your Samsung phone, follow the steps below to fix it:
- Uninstall a recently installed app.
- Turn off or disable the incognito mode if you have enabled it.
- Check the device storage and try to free up some space.
- You can take a screenshot with an alternative method.
FAQ: How to Screenshot on S21
How to crop a screenshot on Samsung S21
Go to the Gallery app on your phone. Choose a screenshot to crop.
Click the edit icon and drag & drop the crop handles to crop as desired.
Then click on save.
How to enable screenshot on Samsung S21
To enable a screenshot on Samsung S21, press and hold the volume down button and power button on the right side of your phone.
How to screenshot on s21 plus
Press the lock or power button + the low volume button to capture a screenshot on S21 plus.
We hope all your queries on how to screenshot on S21 has been resolved. If you have any more questions, do let us know in the comment section.