Capturing a screenshot is essential nowadays. If you find it difficult to take a screenshot on your iPhone, then this article will help you.
This is a complete guide on how to screenshot on iPhone 8.
Let’s get started.
Capture a screenshot with the easy steps below:
- First go to the screen you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now long press the power button and the home button at the front simultaneously.
- Your screenshot will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on that thumbnail and now you can edit your screenshot.
- After editing click on Done to save the screenshot.
How to Screenshot on iPhone 8 without Home Button
You can use assistive touch to take a screenshot on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings.
- Tap on the general tab and then click on Accessibility.
- Click on Assisstivetouch. Next click on the Customize Top Level Menu option.
- Now tap on the plus icon here and then select Screenshot Here.
- After this step, open the screen you want to take the screenshot.
- Click on the Assistive Touch button and here tap on the screenshot.
- Your screenshot is saved successfully.
How to Screenshot on iPhone XR
- Open the desired page to take a screenshot on your iPhone.
- Long press and hold both the power button and the volume up button.
- You will see the captured screenshot at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the thumbnail and here you can edit the screenshot.
- After that click on Done.
Screenshot on iPhone 12
Long press and hold the lock button and volume up button simultaneously to capture a screenshot on iPhone 12.
How to screenshot on iPhone SE
- Go to the web page or screen to take a screenshot.
- Press the side button and the Home button on the front side of your phone.
- After capturing the screenshot, a thumbnail will appear for a few seconds.
- Click on the thumbnail and edit the screenshot.
- Tap on Done to save it.
FAQs: How to Screenshot on iPhone 8
How to screenshot a whole page on iPhone
Capture a screenshot on your iPhone and click the image preview at the bottom of your screen. Now click on the Full Page option. Next, crop the screenshot and save it.
How to screenshot on iPhone 12 pro max
Long press the home button and the side button at the same time to take a screenshot on iPhone 12 pro max.
How to screenshot on iPhone 7
Press and hold the side button and the volume up button to capture a screenshot on your iPhone 7.
We hope your queries on how to screenshot on iPhone 8 have been resolved. If you are facing any more issues, do let us know in the comment section below.