If you are struggling to find how to screenshot on your Samsung phone, then this article will guide you.
This article will help you to find out how to screenshot on S20 FE.
Let’s get started.
How to Screenshot on Samsung S20 Ultra
There are different methods to screenshot your Samsung S20 phone:
1st Method – Using Palm Swipe Gesture
To use this feature, you must enable the Palm Swipe Gesture option:
- On your Samsung phone, open the Settings app.
- Next, go to the Advanced Feature option.
- Now click on the Motion and Gestures tab.
- Here turn on the Palm Swipe to Capture.
To capture a screenshot through this method,
- Open the screen or webpage to take a screenshot.
- Now capture a screenshot moving the edge of Palm from left to right or right to left.
- After capturing you can see the screenshot on your Gallery.
2nd Method – Using buttons
- To take a screenshot go to the web page.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power/lock button and the volume down button for 2 to 3 seconds.
- After taking the screenshot you can edit it and share it.
3rd Method – Using Bixby Assistant
You can use the Bixby Digital Assistant to capture a screenshot with a voice command.
Follow the steps below, to turn on the Bixby voice command:
- Go to Bixby on your Samsung phone.
- Here tap on three dots and go to the settings tab.
- Turn on the “Voice Wake Up” under the Bixby setting.
Now take a screenshot,
- First, open the screen you want to capture.
- You can say “Hey Bixby, Take a screenshot” to the Bixby Assistant.
- Bixby will take a screenshot and save it on your Gallery.
4th Method – Using Google Assistant
- First of all, long press and hold the home button at the front of your screen.
- Now say, “Ok Google, Take a screenshot”.
- Google Assistant will capture a screenshot and will save it on your Gallery app.
Scrolling screenshot S20
You can take a scrolling screenshot following the simple steps below:
- Open the web page or content to capture a screenshot.
- Long press the low volume and the power button at the same time.
- After capturing, click on the scroll capture option. The page will begin to scroll.
- Next tap on the screen to stop scrolling.
- Now save the screenshot.
How to screenshot on Samsung Note 20
Take a screenshot on your Samsung Note 20, following the easy steps below:
- Long press and hold the volume down button and the power button for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Your screenshot is saved on your Gallery app.
How to screenshot on Samsung A20
To screenshot on Samsung A20 go through the easy steps below:
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now enable the Palm swipe feature on your phone.
- Next swipe the edge of your hand from left to right and vice versa.
- You can go to Gallery to see your screenshot.
Samsung One UI screenshot
First, you have to turn on the Palm swipe feature on your Samsung phone. After that, you can swipe the edge of your hand horizontally from right to left or left to right to take a screenshot on your Samsung phone.
FAQs:- How to screenshot on S20 FE
How to screen record on Samsung S20
Swipe down the notification bar and tap on the Screen Recorder option. Next, choose the sound settings. You can see a countdown of 3 seconds. Your screen starts to record and you can see a small pop-up option. Next click on “stop” to pause or stop the recording.
How to change text message size on Samsung S20
Open the Settings app and type Font size and style on the search bar. Here click on Font size and style. Under Font size, drag the slider to increase or decrease the font size.
How to restart Samsung S20
To restart your Samsung S20 phone, long press and hold the power button and low volume key until you see the power menu. Here you can see the restart option. Click on the “Restart” option.
How to set alarm on Samsung S20
First, open the Clock app and select the Alarm option. Click on Add option and set your alarm time. Then, Save it.
How to set specific ringtones for contacts on Samsung S20
Go to the Contacts app and choose the contact you want to set a specific ringtone. Click on the edit option and select the ringtone option. Now choose a ringtone from the list and tap on the Back option. Next click on the save option.
We hope this article on how to screenshot on S20 FE is helpful for you. If you have any more queries regarding this article do let us know in the comment section.
How To Screenshot On A LG Phone (Practical Method)
How To Turn Off Double Tap Screenshot On iPhone (Quick Solution)