If you are struggling to take a screenshot on your Samsung phone, then this article is for you.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to screenshot on Samsung A32.
How to Screenshot on Samsung 5G
To screenshot on Samsung 5G, follow the steps below.
- Go to the screen or web page you want to take a screenshot.
- Long press the power/lock button and the volume down button on the right side.
- To see the screenshot, navigate to your gallery app and go to the screenshot album.
Samsung A32 Screenshot Palm Swipe
To enable the palm swipe feature, go through the steps below:
- Navigate to the settings app on your Samsung phone.
- Then click on the Advanced feature.
- Next click on the Motion & Gestures tab.
- Here enable the Palm swipe to capture.
To capture a screenshot:
- Open the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now swipe the edge of your hand from right to left or vice versa.
- You can see the screenshot on your Gallery.
To enable the Bixby voice command, follow the simple steps below.
- First open Bixby.
- Click on the three dots and click on settings.
- Here, under the Bixby setting, enable the voice wake-up option.
To take a screenshot,
- Go to the content you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Now say “Hey Bixby, Take a screenshot.”
- Bixby will capture a screenshot and save it on your Gallery.
Long Screenshot Samsung A32
To capture a long screenshot,
- Long press the volume down button and power button simultaneously to capture a screenshot on your mobile.
- After capturing the screenshot, click on the scroll capture option at the bottom left of your screen.
- Your page starts to scroll and tap on your screen to stop scrolling.
- Next click on save.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung A32 Without Power Button
- Enable the Palm swipe feature on your phone.
- Open the screen to take a screenshot.
- Swipe the edge of your hand to capture a screenshot.
FAQs: How to Screenshot on Samsung A32
How to Turn on Mobile Data in Samsung A32
Scroll down the notification bar from the top. Tap on the mobile data icon to turn on mobile data.
How to Turn Off Keyboard Sound on Samsung A32
To turn off keyboard sound navigate to settings → Sound & Vibration. Locate the keyboard sound and disable it.
How to Unlock Samsung A32 Without Password
You can unlock your phone using your Gmail account or by answering the Google security question.
How to Turn Off 5g on Samsung A32
Navigate to Settings → Connections → Mobile Networks → Network Mode. Here, choose your preferred mobile network.
We hope this article on how to screenshot on Samsung A32 will be helpful for you. If you have any more issues regarding this article, do let us know in the comments section.