Amazon is a well-known e-commerce company that sells almost everything. Amazon allows users to manage their purchases or orders based on their preferences and choices.
While purchasing or ordering something from Amazon, you can hide or archive your orders if you no longer need them or if you want to hide them from your loved ones if you share an Amazon account with them.
But many people are unaware of this fantastic feature and continue to wonder how to hide orders on Amazon app. Well, this article will walk you through it step-by-step.
How to Hide Orders on Amazon App 2022
For several reasons, you may want to hide your Amazon orders. For example, you might want to clear your purchase list to make room for new orders that you want to place. The steps below will assist you in hiding your orders in a matter of seconds.
- First, go to your Amazon app and Sign in to your account.
- Then go to Your Orders and choose the product you want to hide.
- After selecting the product, click on View Order Details.
- Finally, press on the Archive Order.
Pro tip: Following the above procedure will not delete your orders; you can access them at any time.
How to Hide Orders on Amazon App Android
To hide your orders from the Amazon app on Android, archive them from your purchase list. Please take the following actions to accomplish the task:
- Install the app, then log in to your Amazon account.
- Look for Your Orders and Select the item you want to hide.
- After choosing the item, select View Order Details.
- Lastly, click on the Archive Order.
How to Hide Purchases on Amazon on iPhone
Archiving your purchased goods is the simplest method for hiding Amazon orders. Once you archive a purchase, it will no longer be listed in your order history.
But don’t worry, you can always find your items in the archived orders. Follow the below steps to hide the items:
- Register with an Amazon account and download the app.
- Once you have logged in, search for the Your Orders tab.
- Now select the items you want to hide and click on View Order Details.
- Finally, Press on the Archive Order option to hide your purchases.
How to Archive Orders on Amazon App
Archiving your orders means hiding them from your purchase list for whatever reason you may have. Hiding your orders on your Amazon account can be done within minutes by following the below steps:
- To hide your orders, log in to your Amazon account.
- You’ll find the Your Orders tab after you log in.
- Now pick the orders that you want to hide and press on View Order Details.
- At last, click on Archive Order and hide your orders.
How to Find Hidden Orders on Amazon
If you wish to find your hidden orders on Amazon for reasons such as wanting to repurchase something you previously purchased, then follow the steps below:
- First Log in to your Amazon account.
- Then go to the Accounts & Lists option and press the Account button.
- Now click on the Archived Orders to retrieve your hidden orders.
FAQ: How to Hide Orders on Amazon App
Is there a way of hiding orders on Amazon?
Yes, there is a way for hiding your orders on Amazon by going to the Your Orders tab→Then clicking on the View Order Details, and then finally archiving your orders.
Why can’t I archive my Amazon orders?
If you are not able to archive your orders on Amazon through mobile or iPhone then try to log in through the web browser to your Amazon account and then do the needful.
How do I delete my order history on Amazon 2022?
To delete your order history go to your Amazon browsing history→go to your Manage history→finally click on Remove all items.
How do I delete my purchase history on the Amazon App?
Deleting the purchase history is very easy just go to our browsing history and remove all the items.
You now understand how to hide orders on Amazon app for Android and iPhone. If you share the same login data and don’t want your loved ones to know what gifts you’re planning to surprise them with, then you can now hide your orders from them.
Comment below to share your view with us.
How to Cancel Amazon Kindle (3 Proven Method)