Where Is the Description on YouTube?
If I do not understand the content I see, I check the description box. Everyone can, it is for everyone. A YouTube description gives some hints about the video and decides whether the video is what they are looking for or not. Also, additional information can be added such as links and hashtags related to the video.
But the question is where Is the description on YouTube?
We’ll show you the steps to know where is the description on YouTube.
- Choose the video you want to view.
- Scroll down the video.
- You will see some information.
- The information you read is in the description box.
Where Is the Description on YouTube on TV?
If you want to find the description box on YouTube when you watch it on your TV, here are the steps:
- Open your TV’s browser: Go to your TV’s apps and look for a web browser. If you do not have to download a browser from your TV’s app store if it has one.
- Go to YouTube: Search for YouTube.
- Search the video you wish to view in the description.
- View the description of the video.
- Once you launch the video you want to watch, scroll down the page and click on Show More.
- Then, you will see the description to read it.
Where is description in YouTube in mobile?
YouTube has more hits from mobile devices (Android and iPad/iPhone) than PC. You can check out video descriptions in a few simple steps. Follow these steps:
- Choose the video you want to view.
- Search for an arrow in the upper right-hand corner just below your video.
- Click the small arrow, and a text box will appear.
Text box & description box are similar.
Pro tip: Sometimes, text boxes are called description boxes, especially in iPhones.
Where is the description on YouTube shorts?
In YouTube Shorts, the description will be a few lines of text or a message. Let’s see where is description.
1. Open your desired YouTube shorts
2. Observe three dots in YouTube shorts
3. Click on those dots and click the description
4. Read the YouTube shorts description
YouTube description not showing
Sometimes when you click YouTube then you might observe that the show more button is not working or has disappeared.
Don’t worry, we have an answer for you:
- Reload the page.
- Proxy sites can be utilized to watch a video.
- Disable extensions on your web browser
- Disable the web page widgets
Where is the link in the description on YouTube
We can copy the link from the description box using the below steps:
- Choose the video you want to view
- Scroll down the video
- You will see some information
- The information you read is in the Description box
- Right below the description box, you will see Show more
- Click on Show more for the link.
FAQs: Where Is the Description on YouTube?
How do I change the description on my YouTube channel?
You can change the description on your YouTube channel with these steps:
- Log in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Customization.
- Click on Edit & update your channel name.
- Enter and update your channel description.
- Click on publish.
How do I copy a description from YouTube?
You can copy a description from
- Open YouTube.
- Search for your desired video.
- Click the video.
- Click Share.
- Click the Copy link.
How do you add descriptions to YouTube Shorts?
- Open YouTube and select a Library in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select any of your Videos.
- After picking a YouTube Shorts video, click on the three dots beside it. Go to the menu & click on edit.
- Write relevant YouTube shorts description and tags.
- Click on Save and you are all done.
YouTube descriptions can get visitors to watch more of your video content and make them join our community.YouTube considers your descriptions and uses that information to rank your video in search results. When done right, descriptions can also help improve your SEO.
Now you know where is the description on youtube.
We are looking forward to your comments.
How to play YouTube on Alexa (Guide)