You can easily change the screenshot setting on your iPhone. This article will help you with how to turn off double-tap screenshot on iPhone.
Let’s get started with the step-by-step guide.
How to turn off Double Tap screenshot on iPhone 12
Follow the steps below to change your screenshot setting on your iPhone 12.
- Navigate to the settings option.
- Click on the Accessibility tab and here select the touch option.
- Then tap on the “Back tap” option.
- Here select the “Double Tap” option and click on “None”.
How to turn on Double Tap screenshot on iPhone
You can turn on the double-tap screenshot with the easy steps below.
- On your iPhone, go to settings and tap on the Accessibility tab.
- Then navigate to the Touch option and here select the Back Tap option.
- Now click on the Double Tap option and here select the Screenshot option.
How to disable screenshot on iPhone 12
There is no such in-built option to disable screenshots on your iPhone 12, but you can password protect your iPhone and disable the screenshot feature in the settings option under Touch ID & passcode. Or you can install an App Locker app to password protect the apps and disable the screenshot feature.
How to turn off screenshot on iPhone 13
You can turn off the screenshot on your iPhone with the easy steps below.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Display and Brightness” option.
- Here disable the “Raise to Wake” option.
FAQs:- How to turn off double tap screenshot on iPhone
1. How to turn off the back tap screenshot on iPhone
To turn off the back tap screenshot go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap. Here select Double Tap or Triple Tap and click on None.
2. How to screenshot on iPhone 12 pro max
Press the volume up button and side button immediately to take a screenshot on your iPhone.
3. How to activate tap screenshot on iPhone
Open settings and go to Accessibility, then tap on the Touch option. Scroll down and select Back Tap. On Double Tap or Triple Tap select Screenshot from the suggestions.
4. How to screenshot on iPhone without home button
Enable the Assistive Touch on your iPhone. Navigate to Settings > Accessibility > Touch. Here turn on Assistive touch and click on Customize Top Level Menu. Now add the screenshot button to take a screenshot.
5. How to remove scribbles on a screenshot iPhone
You can use the scribble app to remove scribbles on a screenshot on your iPhone or else you can use a photo editor like Photoshop.
6. How to screenshot full page on iPhone
First, go to the web page you want to take the screenshot. Now you can long press the power button and volume up button to take a screenshot. Now click on the image preview. Here click on the Full Page in the image editor and click on Crop and save the screenshot.
We hope we have resolved all your issues on “how to turn off double tap screenshot on iPhone”. If you are facing any other issues do let us know in the comment section.