If you have got tagged on any post on Instagram and find it difficult to find out “How to untag yourself on Instagram, ” this article will help you resolve your issue.
How to untag yourself on Instagram 2022?
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Instagram app on your phone.
- Click on your profile tab at the bottom.
- Select the tag option at the right corner and here you can see all the posts you have tagged in.
- Click on the photo/video you want to untag yourself on Instagram.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top of your post.
- Next click on the “Tag option”.
- Here click on “Remove me from post”.
How to untag yourself in a comment?
If your profile is public in your Instagram app then anyone can mention you in an Instagram comment.
To untag from a comment on Instagram, you have to open the comment and tap the three lines in the top left corner. From there, you’ll see a button that says “Untag”. Tap it and click Done to confirm untagging.
How to remove tag from Instagram Reels?
To remove tags from Instagram reels follow the steps below.
- Open your profile on your Instagram app.
- Click on the Tagged tab on the right side, here you can see all the tagged Instagram reels and posts.
- Now click on the Reel you want to remove the tag from Instagram.
- Click on the user icon which is at the bottom of the reel video.
- Here click on your username from the list of people the user tagged on the reel.
- Next click on “Remove me from post” and then click on Remove.
How To Untag Someone On Instagram From Pictures?
- Open the photo in question in the mobile app. You can’t remove tags from the desktop version of Instagram.
- Tap a photo to see tags.
- Tap a tag.
- Click Remove tag. You can also remove this photo from the list of photos in which you are.
How to mention someone in instagram reels
- To tag someone before sharing a photo, scroll, or carousel:
- Tap Tagging before sharing the post.
- Tap someone in the photo.
- Enter your name or username and tap your name in the menu.
- Tap Done in the top right
How to untag yourself from a post
- Tap Filters, then tap Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Tap the photo you want to hide.
- Tap to open Photos, then tap More Options in the bottom left.
- Tap Remove tag.
How to Remove Tags from Your Own Posts
- Go to the post you want to edit.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the tag icon.
- Tap the tag you want to delete
How to untag yourself on Instagram pc?
- Search for instagram.com on your pc and login into your profile.
- Select your profile and click on the Tagged tab.
- Click on the post you want to untag yourself.
- Click on the 3 dots.
- Click on the Tag option and then click on “Remove me from post”.
- Next, confirm it.
How to untag yourself on Instagram story?
You cannot remove a mention from an Instagram story, but you can choose who can mention you on an Instagram story.
- Open your profile tab and click on 3 lines.
- Click the settings tab, then click Privacy.
- Here click on the “mention” tab.
Next, you can choose who can mention you from the options Everyone/People you follow/ No one.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How to untag someone on Instagram?
Go to your profile tab. Here select the post you want to untag someone. Click on 3 dots at the of that post, and click on edit. Here tap on the profile icon in the bottom left corner. Here tap on the “X” beside the username you want to untag. Click on Done.
Does it tell someone when you untag yourself on Instagram?
No, it doesn’t notify the person when you untag yourself on Instagram.
How to untag yourself on Instagram spam?
Select the post you have tagged in, and click on the 3 dots. Select the Tag option and then click on “Remove me from post”, then confirm it.
How to untag someone on Instagram video?
Click on the video you want to untag. Next on 3 dots and then select edit. Click on the profile icon at the bottom left. Here click on the “X” button beside the username, you want to untag.
When you block someone on Instagram does it untag them in pictures?
No, it doesn’t untag the blocked person in pictures. However, the tag will disappear after you block that person.
How to get someone to untag you on Instagram after you reported?
Open the post you want to untag. Tap on the post, here you can see all the tagged people. Now click on your username, then click on Remove me from the post.
How to untag yourself on Instagram story when someone blocks you?
When someone blocks you, the tags will disappear. There is no need to untag yourself.
When I block someone on Instagram does it untag me from their comments?
When you block someone, the comments will be removed from the post.
We hope you got all the answers on “how to untag yourself on Instagram”. If you have any other queries do let us know in the comment section below