Are you aware that turning your Instagram into a dark theme can save your battery and can be easy to read? Let us tell you how to turn on dark mode on Instagram.
To begin, follow these steps:
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram Android
Turning your Instagram into dark mode will help you to read in the dark better without straining your eyes. Follow the below steps to change your Instagram to dark mode:
- Go to your profile icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Theme.
- Go and tap on Dark.
How to Turn Dark Mode on Instagram iPhone
The Instagram app on iPhone does not allow you to change the theme, but you can change the iPhone theme to change Instagram’s background.
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Go to your Display and brightness.
- Go to Dark mode and turn it on.
- If you change your iPhone theme to dark mode, Instagram will change to dark mode as well.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram PC
You can easily enable dark mode on a PC, which will allow you to focus better on the screen while working or scrolling through Instagram without putting pressure on your eyes.
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Go to Chrome’s search bar and type chrome://flags.
- Go to the flags page and search for dark.
- Go to the drop-down of Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents.
- Turn on the feature by clicking the enable button.
- You will now be able to use Instagram on your PC in dark mode.
Turn off Dark Mode Instagram iPhone
It is not possible to turn off the dark mode through the Instagram app, but only through iPhone settings:
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Click on the Display and brightness.
- Click on the Dark mode and turn it off.
- You will be able to turn off the dark mode on your iPhone as well as on the Instagram app.
Instagram Dark Mode Turn Off
You can turn off the dark mode on Instagram within seconds by following the below steps:
- Click on your profile icon.
- Click on the three straight line button on the top right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Themes.
- Select the Dark theme and turn it off.
Instagram Dark Mode Mac
In order to change your background theme on your Mac as well as on Instagram, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Go to the General option.
- Select the Dark appearance option and turn it on.
- Now you can use your Instagram on Mac in dark mode.
Instagram Dark Mode iPhone 6
To change your background theme on your iPhone as well as on Instagram, follow the below-given steps:
- Click on the Settings button of your iPhone 6.
- Select Display and Brightness from the menu.
- To turn it on, go to Dark mode.
- If you change your iPhone theme to dark mode, Instagram will go into dark mode.
FAQ: How to Turn on Dark Mode on Instagram
Why is my Instagram not in dark mode?
Your Instagram is not in the dark mode because you haven’t turned on the dark mode for your Instagram account. You can enable it by going to your Instagram Settings and selecting Theme.
How do you change the background color on Instagram?
To change your background color, follow these simple steps:
Instagram Settings→Theme→Turn on Dark mode.
How do I change my Instagram theme?
Your Instagram theme can be changed by going to your profile picture icon and Settings, then selecting the theme.
Why can’t I get themes on Instagram?
Make sure your Instagram app is updated to the latest version if you can’t view themes on your account. Go to the Google Store for Android devices and the Apple Store for iPhone devices.
How do you get dark on Instagram ios 14?
You cannot change the theme from within the Instagram app on iOS 14. It can only be changed in the device settings.
To change the theme, follow these steps: Open your device Settings→Display and brightness→Click on Dark. This will change not only the theme of the device but also the theme of Instagram.
How can I change the theme on my iPhone?
To change your iPhone theme, go to Settings→Brightness and Display→Themes.
If you want to save your smartphone power and make Instagram eye-friendly, then turn on dark mode on Instagram so that it’s simpler to stare at the screen whether in daytime or dark.
If you still have any doubts, tell us in the comment section below.
How to Block Someone on Instagram (Step-By-Step Guide)