Emojis make a great impact to express people’s emotions. Discord also allows the auto emoji feature.
If you want to disable the Auto emoji on your android/iPhone or Pc, then you have come to the right place.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to turn off auto emoji on discord.
How to turn off auto emoji on Discord PC
You can follow the simple steps below to turn off the auto emoji.
- Open the Discord app on your pc and navigate to the settings tab.
- Select the Text & Messages tab from the left sidebar.
- Here disable the “Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji” button.
- After this step, all the emoticons you send will convert into plain text.
How to turn off auto emojis on Discord mobile 2022
You can turn off auto emojis on your mobile with the following steps below.
- Search for discord.com/login or discord.com/app and login to the discord account. If you are not able to log in through this step, you can proceed to the 2nd step.
- Visit discord.com on your mobile browser and tap on the “Open Discord on your browser” option. If you are not able to find it refresh the page you will see this option again and log in to your account. Or else, you can go to 3rd step.
- Go to chrome browser and tap on the 3 dots. Turn on the Desktop site and log in to your discord account.
- Now navigate to Settings > Text & Images. Under the Emoji option, disable the “Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji” tab.
How to turn off auto emoji on Discord on iPhone
- Visit discord.com/app or discord.com/login on your iPhone and log in to your discord account. Proceed to the 4th step if you have logged in. If this step doesn’t work, proceed to the 2nd step.
- Search for discord.com on your browser. Here click on the “Open Discord on your browser” tab. If you missed tapping on it, refresh the page and again click on the tab. Now log in to your account. If you are still failed to do this, you can proceed to 3rd step.
- On the Safari browser click on the “Aa” icon at the top and tap on Request desktop website. Next click on the Login tab and login into your discord account.
- Now go to settings and tap on the Text & Images tab.
- Here turn off the “Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji” option.
Turn off auto emoji Discord mobile
You can use Backslash ( \ ) to turn off auto emoji. Type backslash ( \ ) followed by the emoji and send it. In the message, the smiley will appear without the backslash.
FAQs: How to turn off auto emoji on Discord
1. How to make an emoji on discord?
To make an emoji on discord, go to Server settings and click on the Emoji option. Next upload your custom emoji.
2. How to turn off emoji autocorrect on discord?
Navigate to Settings > Text & Images > Emoji tab. Now disable the “Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji” option.
3. How to make an animated emoji on discord?
First, create an animated emoji, and after that log in to your discord account. Now click on the Server settings. Now tap the Emoji tab and here upload the animated emoji.
4. What does the phone emoji mean on discord?
The phone emoji indicates that the person is online and you can chat with that person.
5. How to make an emoji bigger on discord?
First, post your emoji and right-click on that emoji. Now click on the copy link and edit the emoji. Next, replace the emoji with that link and press enter.
We hope you found this article useful and all your queries on how to turn off auto emoji on discord have been resolved. If you are facing any issues on discord do let us know in the comment section.
How To Make A Welcome Channel Discord (Step-By-Step Guide)
How To Tell If Someone Blocked You On Discord (Quick Solution)