Every day on Discord, users are blocked as a result of contentious debates, awkward conversational lapses, and other unpleasant events. But Discord doesn’t let you know when you’ve been blocked. So, how to tell if someone blocked you on Discord?
- Sending someone a private message is the most straightforward approach to finding out whether they have blocked you.
- If you are blocked, an error message will be sent to you by Clyde, Discord’s official bot:
- “Your message could not be delivered because you don’t share the server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient”
How to message someone who blocked you on Discord
- Although there is no direct way to communicate with someone who has blocked you, you can do so by altering prior messages that you have already sent to the person.
- You can create a new account to communicate with someone who has blocked you in Discord.
How to tell if someone blocked you on discord Reddit
There is an alternative way to tell if someone blocked you on discord Reddit, let’s see how to do it?
- Go to the discord app on your device.
- Tap on the home menu.
- Click on the Friends option.
- Select “Add Friend” from the top menu.
- Write username and tag and hit send friend request button.
- If you cannot send the friend request, you are blocked.
How to see who you blocked on discord mobile
You might be perplexed as to why some Discord members are unavailable or invisible to you despite having previously spoken with them. So, one of the potential reasons may be because you blocked them. When they’re blocked, you can’t use that account to contact them at all.
Go through these steps to check the block list on discord:
- Open the Discord app on your mobile.
- Join or create any server.
- Now, tap on your user profile at the bottom right corner side.
- Tap on the account option.
- Scroll down to the blocked users, there you will see the whole list of blocked users on your mobile.
How to know if someone blocked you on Discord 2022
Step by step process to know if someone blocked you in discord:
- Open Discord and navigate to a chat with the person you suspect blocking you. Hover your cursor over the message.
- Tap on the Reaction icon, then select an emoji.
- Now, respond to their message and check to see whether it shows; if it does, you have not been blocked by them or vice-versa.
FAQs: How to tell if someone blocked you on Discord
1. How to know if someone blocked you on discord
- There is a simple process to know if someone blocked you on discord:
Discord app >> Home menu >> Friend >> Add Friend >> Username & Tag >> Friend Request.
If you cannot send the friend request then you are blocked.
2. How to see who you blocked on discord?
- If you want to see your block list, then head towards the discord app. Click on the user icon and then on the account option. Now go to your blocked user list, there you can the blocked user list.
3. What happens when you get blocked on discord?
- Once you’ve been blocked on Discord then you won’t be able to communicate or send any messages.
4. How to contact someone who blocked you on discord
- Although there is no direct way to contact someone who blocked you. Still, you can try these 2 methods:
- You can change previous texts you’ve already sent the individual to do this or you can make a new account.
5. Can you friend request someone who blocked you on discord?
- No, you cannot send a friend request to someone who blocked you on discord.
We hope that we have covered all your queries related to how to tell if someone blocked you on discord? If you have any doubt, feel free to comment below.