YouTube is currently the most profitable platform for sharing videos or advertising. Although it has some of the best content online, it also has some of the most annoying advertisements.
Youtube advertisements are causing a lot of problems for content creators as well as viewers. Many YouTubers have claimed to lose viewers because of this issue.
Despite this fact, YouTube hasn’t given any proper explanation regarding the increase in ads.
Luckily we have some easy and convenient ways to skip those. In this article, we are going to share some super easy tips on how to skip ads on YouTube.
How to Skip Ads on YouTube 2022
We grew up watching television ads or popups on websites but, for most of us, YouTube ads are really frustrating and annoying, especially those between a video.
Thankfully, there are a few easy methods to avoid these advertisements:
- Go for the premium version of YouTube: It is the ethical way to skip YouTube ads as you are paying for the videos you are watching.
Pro tip: One of the ways to find a way to obtain YouTube Premium for no cost following the initial trial is to sign up for Google One, which entitles you to 3 months of free subscription.
- Just wait for a few seconds: The majority of the advertisements that appear prior to or during a YouTube video are brief, typically lasting 15 seconds or less.
- AdLock: It should come as no surprise that a cross-platform solution would be the best option.
- VPN: Using a VPN is another way to block advertisements. It functions similarly to an ad blocker in many respects. You shouldn’t have to worry about targeted advertisements either because VPNs help to protect your data and browsing history from prying eyes.
- Using Browsers with No Ads. Users who don’t need all of their bookmarks and links in one location or who don’t want to be a part of Google’s ecosystem may find this useful.
- Third-party tools: This is the best way for people who love to try new apps like SmartTubeNext and AdLock.
How to Skip Ads on YouTube Android
If you are not interested to buy a premium version of YouTube, just follow these simple steps:
- Installing an Ad-Blocker: On your Android smartphone, you may easily download a third-party ad blocker app such as FAB Adblocker Browser, AdBlock, and Adblock for all browsers.
- Clone Apps: You can test out the apps SmartTubeNext, NewPipe, and SkyTube. You should be aware that Google is not in favor of these apps and may get them to shut down. You can use it while it’s available.
How to Skip Ads on YouTube iPhone
If you are not patient enough to wait for an ad to get over or pay for a premium subscription, this hack is for you.
The most recent iPhone and iPad devices come preloaded with Safari, a web browser that has a block pop-ups option as well. It is helpful in certain scenarios but not for blocking ads.
Fortunately, there are a few third-party ad-blocking apps that you can find on the AppStore to assist you with this. These ad blockers remove all advertisements from a website upon user request.
An ad blocker must be added to the list of Safari content blockers after installing it on an iOS device. AdLock immediately disables all YouTube advertisements after getting enabled in the Safari settings.
AdLock is an affordable and simply the finest YouTube ad blocker for iPhones and iPad.Just follow these simple steps:
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to YouTube.com.
- Tap the Share button and select
- Block YouTube advertising.
How to Skip Ads on YouTube PC
When an ad on YouTube lasts for five seconds, you can usually skip it by clicking the Skip Ad option. What if it is pressed automatically while you are gone from your computer?
You can use extensions for Chrome and other Chromium-based browsers like Microsoft Edge to automatically avoid YouTube advertisements.
YouTube Video skip Ad Trigger is one of the best options to automatically skip an ad after 5 seconds. You can follow the steps stated below:
- Now, open the Chrome Webstore on your browser.
- Search for YouTube Video Skip Ad Trigger and click the extension by 010pixel from the results or click the link here.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Tap the add extension.
- Play any video on YouTube.
- The extension will enable the ads to automatically skip after 5 seconds.
Apart from YouTube video skip ad Trigger, you can install a chrome extension called Adblock for Youtube. This extension is also very user-friendly. In addition to blocking ads, it also helps to load a YouTube video faster.
How to Skip YouTube Ads on Smart TV
The best and safe way to skip ads on your Smart TV would be to upgrade to a premium version. Ad blockers for Smart TV can be risky, hence it is best to use the Premium version of YouTube for skipping YouTube ads.
FAQ: How to Skip Ads on YouTube
Why can’t I skip ads on YouTube?
If the skip ad button isn’t visible in the bottom right corner, the advertiser or the content creator has chosen you must watch the advertisement. This means that no matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to skip the video.
How do I skip ads on YouTube without clicking?
A software called Cygery AdSkip for YouTube does its job by clicking the Skip Ad button on the YouTube app automatically. This application is free and does not require root access or a VPN.
How do I get rid of mid roll ads on YouTube?
Mid-rolls are videos enabled in the middle of a video that is longer than 8 minutes. ‘
Log into YouTube Studio →choose Videos→Ad Settings from the Edit menu→Turn on advertising during the video to enable or disable it.
Is there a way to skip ads?
Yes, there are multiple ways to skip ads. You can upgrade to a premium version, install an ad blocker, use VPN, or use third-party tools and simply download videos to watch later.
How do I automatically skip ads on YouTube mobile?
AdBlock is the most popular plugin for Chrome and Safari, Edge, Firefox, and mobile.
The most ethical way to get rid of ads is to go for the Premium version of YouTube. However, ad blockers also do the job. While choosing an ad blocker, make sure you are referring to a secured website. Do your bit of research in case of installing any third-party ad blockers on your computer or phone.
Hopefully, you have found all the answers on how to skip ads on YouTube. We would be pleased to hear about your experience on this issue and any further queries.