Globally, Instagram has become one of the most popular social networking platforms.
Each individual has a profile link which is a unique web address leading to a user’s page.
We will describe several ways of getting the Instagram profile URL.
Sharing the URL on different social networks, helps us to increase the reach rate and gain new followers. In this article, we’ll show you How to Share Instagram Profile.
Our step-by-step guide explains profile sharing features.
How to Share Instagram Profile 2022
With a growing public, Instagram is incredibly influential, but it is constantly changing.
The privacy provided by Instagram is greater than other social media platforms. While posting a photo or video, you have the option of sharing on other platforms or not.
Instagram is operated through an app by most users. These 3 methods work better for mobile users.
Method 1: By creating your Profile URL
You can create your profile URL as it has the same structure. You just need to follow three steps:
- Copy your username by logging into Instagram.
- The structure of the profile link is www.instagram.com/username.
- Just edit the username section with your profile name.
Your Profile link is ready to share.
Method 2: Through browser
- Open Instagram.
- In the search bar type your profile name.
- Copy the URL from the search bar after that.
All desktops, Android devices, and iPhones can use this method.
Pro Tip- By asking your friend to copy the profile URL or through another account you can have the link through direct message.
Method 3- Creation of another account
You can copy your profile URL in minutes if you have another account.
- Go to your second Instagram account and open it.
- Go to the search bar and type your first username.
- Now open your profile.
- Click on the three dots and then select the copied URL from the popup menu.
How to Share Instagram Profile to Story
Stories are used by many brands and influencers to push attention and inspire their new posts. They have become the perfect way to improve reach and interaction. To promote someone’s profile, you can share their post, share the profile link, and can tag them.
How to Share Instagram Profile on Whatsapp
The following step-by-step guide will help you through the process:
- Open Instagram.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the Profile option on the top-right of the page.
- The newly loaded page will have a new URL like Instagram.com/username. Copy the URL. This is your Instagram profile link.
- Now share the link on Whatsapp.
How to Share Instagram Profile from App
Instagram provides the ease to share the profile link in simple steps. The privacy of users is well protected by the Instagram team. Even when you share the photo or video to other social media platforms, you have the option to turn sharing option on or off.
Here is how to do it:
Go to your profile- → Click Settings → Press on Account → Now, Sharing to Other Apps → Click on the social network to log in and link the accounts
How to Share Instagram Profile iPhone
iPhone users have the best experience with Instagram. You need to follow a few steps to share the profile link:
- Log into your Instagram.
- Tap on the profile, in the bottom right corner.
- Above the profile photo, the username is prominently displayed.
- A profile link on Instagram consists of the Instagram site URL and the username.
- Click to share the link.
How to Share Instagram Profile on Snapchat
Instagram allows its users to share their profiles and another profile link. Follow this step-by-step tutorial:
- Open the Chat screen on your Snapchat app.
- Click on the plus button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Press the Web Address icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the text field enter your Instagram username and click Enter.
- Press the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
FAQ: How to Share Instagram Profile
How do I get the URL for my Instagram?
Instagram has a structure for profile URL- www.instagram.com/username. To get your URL, you just need to edit your username in the URL.
How do you copy and share an Instagram profile?
You can open Instagram on your browser and copy the URL with the Ctrl C option. Then you can share the link by pasting it with the option Ctrl V.
How do you share someone’s account on Instagram?
In case you want to share the profile, open Instagram on your browser and go to the desired profile. Copy the URL of the profile. Now you can share the link to the profile.
How do I share my Instagram profile on Facebook?
Linking your different social media profiles is very important these days.
You can add your Instagram link to your Facebook profile.
Facebook profile -> Profile -> About -> Contact -> Basic Info -> Add Social Link
Here you can add your Instagram link.
How do I copy my Instagram link 2022?
Open your Instagram on the browser. Copy the URL in the web address bar.
What is Instagram profile ID?
The Instagram user ID or profile ID is a unique numeric identifier assigned to each Instagram account once it’s been set up.
What is my IG handle?
IG handle is the public name that we use for our Instagram account.
Now that you know How to Share Instagram Profile, do try these methods.
I hope this article has solved your all related queries. Feel free to ask in case you have doubts in the comments section below.