If you are wondering to know “How to see who shared your Instagram post”, then this article is for you. In this blog, you will know the right process, step by step.
Let’s get started!
How to see who shared your Instagram post 2022?
You must have a business account, to see who shared your Instagram post. If your account is a private account the 1st step is to switch it to a business account.
Go through these steps to switch your private account to a business or creator account.
On your Instagram app, go to your profile and click 3 lines. Navigate the options, Settings>Account> Switch to profession account.
Now You can with the easy steps below.
- Navigate to your profile.
- Click the post you want to see who shared your post.
- Click on the “view insights” tab to see how many people shared your post.
- Next click on the 3 dots at the top right of your post.
- Here “view story re-share” will show you who shared your Instagram post.
Note – You can see the “ view story re-share” option only when someone shared your content and if the account is private you cannot see this option.
How to see who shared your Instagram post iPhone?
- Go to your profile, on your Instagram app.
- Navigate the post section on your profile.
- Select the post you want to see the insights of the post.
- Click the “view insights” tab at the bottom side.
- Here you can see how many likes, comments, and shares you got on your post.
- After that click on 3 dots, here in the “view story re-share” option you can see who shared your post iPhone.
How to see who shared your Instagram post app?
To see who shared your Instagram post you can register on Aischedule. Here you can add your Instagram account and see who shared your Instagram post.
Why can’t I see who shared my post on Instagram?
If your account is a personal account and you found it difficult to see who shared your post, then you must switch your personal account to a business/creator account.
Follow these easy steps below:-
- Open your Instagram app.
- Navigate to your profile tab.
- Click the 3 lines at the top and select the settings tab.
- Tap on the Account tab
- Scroll down and tap the “switch to professional account” option.
How to see how many people shared your Instagram post?
- On your Instagram app navigate to your profile.
- Click the post you want to see how many people shared.
- Now click the “View insights” tab.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How to allow sharing of posts on Instagram?
Go to your profile and click the lines. Next, go to settings>Privacy>Story>Allow resharing to stories. Turn on the “allow resharing to stories” tab.
How to start sharing automatically facebook posts on Instagram?
Log in to your Facebook page. Create a new post(include at least 1 image). Add caption and hashtags. Click the Instagram option while sharing the post. Tap on publish.
How to stop sharing Instagram posts to Facebook?
To stop sharing Instagram posts on Facebook, Open your Instagram profile, and click the 3 lines at the top. Tap the settings tab and click on Account. Click the “sharing to other apps” section. Select the “Facebook” tab and unlink your account.
How to enable sharing posts on Instagram story?
To enable sharing posts on Instagram story, Navigate to your profile and go to Settings>Privacy>Story>Allow Resharing to stories. Click the “allow resharing to stories” option.
We hope you found all the answers. If you are facing any other issues, do let us know in the comment section below.
How To Reply To A Message On Instagram ?