If you are wondering to know “how to see who saved your Instagram post”, then this article is for you.
How to see who saved your Instagram post 2022?
You can’t see who saved your Instagram post due to Instagram policy but you can ask your followers about it. To see who saved your Instagram post you have to ask your followers through a story on your Instagram.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the post you want to ask your followers about.
- Capture a screenshot of that post.
- Now click on the camera button in the upper left corner.
- Here swipe up to choose the screenshot of that post.
- Now add the screenshot to your Instagram story.
- Now select the text icon to type a message.
- Ask your followers “Who saved this post?”
- Click on “Done”.
- Click on “Your story”.
It totally depends upon your followers whether they will respond to your question or not. While there is no other method to see who saved your Instagram post, you can see how many people have saved it.
How do you see if someone saved your Instagram post?
If you want to know “how to see who someone saved your Instagram for free”, you have to follow the steps below.
- Open your Instagram account and navigate to the profile tab.
- Click on the post you want to see if someone saved or not.
- Next click on “View insights” below the post.
How to see how many people saved your Instagram post?
To see how many people saved your Instagram post you must switch your personal account to a business or creator account.
How to switch a personal account to a Business or creator account?
- Open your Instagram app.
- Click on your profile in the bottom right corner.
- Click the 3 horizontal lines and click on the setting tab.
- Tap on the Account tab, and select “switch to professional account”
- You can choose between a creator or business account as per your preference.
Now you can see how many people saved your Instagram post with these easy steps:-
- Open your Instagram app and click on your Profile icon.
- Select the post you want to see how many people saved your post.
- Click on View insights in the bottom left corner.
- Here the bookmark icon will show you how many people saved your Instagram post.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How to post multiple photos on Instagram?
Click on the “+” icon to browse your photos in the gallery. Click on . Now select multiple photos from your gallery (you can select up to 10 photos). Click on Next. Click on Share.
How to share Instagram posts to stories?
Click the paper airplane button in the bottom left corner and click on Add post to your story. Tap on “your story” at the bottom.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
Open the Instagram website on your chrome browser. Click on the “+” button. Click on “Select from computer”. Select the pictures you want to share. Now tap on share.
How to post a link on Instagram story?
Click the “+” icon and click on the story. Create a story. Select the sticker icon. Now select “Link”. Here add a URL and click on done. Now share it with your story.
How to repost an Instagram post?
Download the Repost app. Select the post you want to repost and copy the URL. Now open the Repost app for Instagram and paste the URL. You can edit the caption and click on share.
How to unarchive a post on Instagram?
Click on your profile and tap the 3 horizontal lines. Select Archive. Select on Posts Archive. Choose the post you want to unarchive. Tap the 3 dots and select “Show on profile”.
How to see post insights on Instagram?
To see post insights you must switch your private account to a business account.
To view insights open your profile and select a post you want to see the insights.
Now click on View insights.
We hope we answered all your questions. If you face any other issues do let us know in the comment section.