Instagram users often follow the dubious follow-unfollow technique of growing their followers. They follow you in the hope that you will follow them back. They may even send a DM to you requesting a follow-back. But, later, they will quietly unfollow you. That’s why you need to know who has unfollowed you.
Here’s how to see who doesn’t follow you back on Instagram:
The manual method is tedious and time-consuming if you have lots of followers but it can be done if tackled bit by bit each day.
- Look up your Instagram profile and click your Followers list.
- Manually check who is not following you back.
- Unfollow them if you feel they’re not adding value to your account.
How Do You Know Who Doesn’t Follow You on Instagram without an App?
You can use third-party apps to find users who don’t follow you back on Instagram without ever having to use the app.
- After launching the Combin app, input your Instagram ID and password to sign in to your account.
- To the left, click Users in the navigation bar. It opens up a drop-down menu.
- Click Following to see who you’re following on Instagram.
- Next, click Not Followers to see who’s not following you back.
- To unfollow someone who’s not following you, click the circular button next to their name and then click Unfollow.
- To unfollow users in larger numbers, click Select All and then Unfollow. Your unfollows are scheduled based on Instagram’s limits.
You can use other third-party apps like FollowMeter and Followers-Unfollowers.
How to See Who Doesn’t Follow You Back on Instagram without Password
The Instagram app doesn’t tell you who doesn’t follow you back. But it does show you the top 50 accounts you have most and least interacted with.
To find out who doesn’t follow you back on Instagram without using a password to login:
- Use third-party apps like sharemyinsights, XProfile app, and nFollowers app.
- Sharemyinsights is a safe app since it uses Instagram’s official platform to show you how many followers you are losing per day. However, you can’t see the names of those followers.
- The XProfile app informs you which accounts are not following you back and which accounts have recently unfollowed you.
- The nFollowers app also tells you who has recently unfollowed you and who does not follow you back.
However, the use of XProfile and nFollowers is risky since they do not use Instagram’s official API.
Also Read: How to Share Instagram Profile (3 Methods)
How to See Who Doesn’t Follow You Back on Instagram Reddit
Redditors have useful advice about how to see who doesn’t follow you back on Instagram:
- Go to the list of people you follow and scroll to the bottom.
- If somebody has unfollowed you, their name will be at the bottom of the list.
- People who don’t follow you back will also have their names at the bottom of this list.
FAQs: How to See Who Doesn’t Follow You Back on Instagram
Is Follower Analyzer for Instagram safe?
Follower Analyzer for Instagram has a Google Play Store rating of 3.7. Basically, Instagram is strict about which third-party apps it approves for reasons of security and reliability. So, this app should be used with caution. Use a separate email ID, username, and password for Instagram that does not match any of your other online accounts.
Is FollowMeter safe to use?
None of the Instagram follower tracking apps are 100% safe to use because of issues with security and reliability. FollowMeter for Instagram has a Google Play Store rating of 3.7.
What is Insta Tracker?
Insta trackers are follower tracking apps that enable you to see who has followed/unfollowed you, and how many followers you’re losing/gaining per day. There are no safe, reliable Instagram trackers because Instagram is very strict about approving third-party apps.
Which unfollow app is safe?
None of the unfollow apps are 100% safe because of security and reliability issues. You have to reveal your Instagram username and password to access the third-party app so you are vulnerable and may get hacked.
Do unfollow apps hack?
Yes, unfollow apps can enable hacking into your Instagram account, shutting you out, and holding you ransom if your password data falls into the wrong hands. These apps can also steal personal data like location, bank account details, and passwords to other online apps.
How do you get 1K followers on Instagram in 5 minutes?
One way is to use Instagram growth services to buy followers. We do not recommend this method of growth since it does not bring genuine engagement. Also, Instagram will notice the huge influx of followers in such a short span of time, and your account could be shadow banned or suspended.
You could also use trader apps or coin apps but Instagram does not allow it anymore.
Is there an app to unfollow everyone who doesn’t follow you?
You can use third-party apps like Followers Insight for Instagram, Follower Track for Instagram, or Followers Assistant to unfollow everyone who doesn’t follow you. However, use them at your risk since there are issues of security and reliability with these apps.
Many Instagram users scam other accounts by using the follow-unfollow method. It’s a bid to increase one’s follower count at the expense of others. If you want to avoid getting fooled by such unscrupulous people, you can use one of the several apps available to check who doesn’t follow you back on Instagram.
For more questions, feel free to comment!