In this article, we are going to talk about some of the most efficient ways How to see deleted YouTube videos, whether the owner has deleted a YouTube video or had it removed due to copyright issues.
Read to know more.
List of Deleted YouTube Videos.
So, here are the steps on how to get a list of deleted Youtube videos.
- Open your history on YouTube.
- Scroll down to find the video that was deleted from your watch history.
- Click the deleted video to open its URL and Copy the URL.
- Open a new tab and type archive.org to open the archive.org page.
- Paste the copied URL into the search box on the archive.org page and select Search Archive Site.
- Click Move.
- Click one of the available dates in the deleted YouTube video upload history list.
How To Find A Deleted YouTube Video
A deleted YouTube video will not show up when searching from the bar, navigating to the URL, or clicking on it in the playlist.
- Get the URL of the lost video.
- Go to Archive.org in a new tab.
- Look for the search bar.
- Paste the URL into the search bar. Click GO or press Enter.
- See if you can see the video.
Find Deleted YouTube Videos Title
How to Find the Title of Deleted YouTube Video
If you haven’t deleted your browser history after deleting the video, you can find the title of the video by searching your browser history for the video link. If you have cleared all the links from your browser history.
Here is how to do that:
- Open Google.
- Hit on the three vertical dots at the top right corner to access Google’s menu and then choose the history option on the left side of the youtube panel.
- On the history page of google, paste the video link into the search bar. Then, Google will automatically find and display the video on the screen.
Download Deleted YouTube Videos.
If you make YouTube videos regularly, you can contact the YouTube Support team for recovering the deleted YouTube videos.
YouTube support always helps its members to overcome all the issues.
- On the YouTube Homepage, Hit the Help Button.
- The help window will pop up on the screen. After that, select Contact the YouTube Creator Support team.
- Follow the procedure shown about how to contact their Creator Support team.
You can easily find the deleted video by following the prompt of the YouTube support team.
How To Fix YouTube’s Unavailable Videos Are Hidden
Here the following steps on how to fix YouTube’s unavailable Videos are hidden:
- Go to the playlist where the message appears.
- Click the three dots to open the advanced menu.
- This should work on all devices.
- Select “Show unavailable videos”.
- The video is now displayed.
Find and Recover Deleted YouTube Videos without URL
1. First, find the title of the deleted YouTube video
2. Restore Deleted YouTube Videos without URLs:
- Use WayBackMachine
- Recover Deleted YouTube Videos from Mirror Sites
3. Recover deleted youtube videos from my channel
How to Find Deleted Youtube Channels?
Are you looking for ways to find deleted YouTube Channels? Now it’s possible to get your deleted YouTube channel simply by following these steps:
- Open YouTube. Fill out the form to create the channel.
- Don’t approve Click here to use your company name or other names in the form.
- By clicking, a channel will be created instead of restoring a hidden channel. You’ll be able to see your Videos and Playlists on your Videos page after re-creating your public channel if you have a brand account.
- Open YouTube.
- Click on your Profile picture.
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Account, then Click Add or Manage Channels. Choose a hidden channel. Tap OK when prompted to create a channel.
How to See Deleted Videos on YouTube Playlist?
You might have deleted videos on YouTube Playlist accidentally. You will not find deleted videos directly by searching on the playlist. But, you can do so in the following way:
1. Initially, you have to open the playlist on YouTube after having deleted the videos.
2. If it’s your playlist, make sure the Playlist is Public or Unlisted.
Note: This method doesn’t work for Liked and Watch Later playlists, which contain all videos you’ve liked.
4. You can change the privacy settings of the Playlist using the Edit Icon, only if your playlist is private.
5. This site does not record information about Playlists. However, we store playlists and video information in your browser for better performance.
6. Click on the share button.
7. Copy the link to the clipboard. On the homepage enter the URL.
How to recover deleted youtube videos on iPhone?
Following are the steps for restoring data via iMyFone D-Back for iPhone users:
- Install D-Back for iOS and then Select Data Recovery mode.
- Connect the iPhone to your PC and start Scanning your device by hitting the ‘’Scan” button.
- Tap on Recover to start restoring your device.
Does YouTube keep Deleted Videos?
Yes, YouTube keeps deleted videos and there are numerous ways to recover them. This includes Recovery tools that are used to access the videos. You can either watch the deleted YouTube videos using the link or find the deleted YouTube videos from your backup.
FAQs: How to See Deleted YouTube Videos
How do I find deleted videos on YouTube?
You can find deleted YouTube videos with the help of YouTube Contact Support.
Can you see deleted videos in YouTube history?
Some people think there is no way to recover deleted YouTube history. There is certainly a way. When you clear your history on YouTube, it will no longer appear in the YouTube app or YouTube account.
Can you find the name of a deleted YouTube video?
Show titles of deleted videos in Google Search
After all, the reliable way to find out the name of a deleted video is simply to google its URL. You can still access the URL from your playlist, so you can use it to see what the internet knows about it.
Is there a YouTube archive?
Your live stream can be automatically archived by YouTube if it lasts for less than 12 hours. This option applies to all types of live streams, including encoders, webcams, and mobiles. YouTube also automatically archives 1440p and 2160p (4K) video resolution streams.
How do I find hidden unavailable videos on YouTube?
- To fix the unavailable videos are hidden error on YouTube, the user should:
- Go to the Playlist where the message appears.
- Click the three dots to open the advanced menu. This should work on all devices.
- Select show unavailable videos.
- The video is now displayed.
If a YouTube video is unexpectedly deleted, it can be difficult to get it back as there is no direct restore option on the platform. You can use the workaround above to see the deleted YouTube videos on your computer. If You face any issues while deleting videos you can follow the quick hacks given in this article on how to See Deleted YouTube Videos