If you cannot figure out how to capture a screenshot on your LG phone, then this article will help you. Let’s learn how to screenshot on a LG phone.
How to screenshot on LG G8
You can capture a screenshot on your LG G8 phone with these two methods below:
- Open the screen on your LG phone which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Long-press the power button and the volume down button.
Pro Tip: You have to press both the buttons simultaneously.
- Open the notification bar from the top of the screen.
- Click on the screenshot tab from the notification bar.
- The screenshot is successfully saved in your gallery.
How to screenshot on LG phone with button on back
Take a screenshot on your LG phone with the back button with the following steps below.
- First, open the screen to capture a screenshot.
- Hold the lower volume button and the power button.
- Now your screenshot is saved in your gallery.
How to screenshot on LG Stylo 6
- Navigate to the screen you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now open the notification bar from the top.
- Tap on the screenshot icon.
- Your screenshot is saved.
- To open the saved screenshot, go to the gallery and click on the screenshot album.
FAQs:- How to screenshot on a LG phone
1. How to screenshot on LG g4 phone
On your screen pull down the notification bar and select the screenshot tab. The captured screenshot is automatically saved in your gallery.
2. How to screenshot on LG k51 phone?
Long press the power + volume down button to screenshot on the LG K51 phone.
3. How to screenshot on LG boost mobile phone?
Long press and hold the power button + volume down button for approximately 2 seconds to take a screenshot on LG boost mobile phone.
We hope you found all your answers on how to screenshot on LG phone. If you are still facing problems do let us know in the comment section below.
How To Turn Off Double Tap Screenshot On iPhone (Quick Solution)
How To Crop A Screenshot On Mac (Step-By-Step Guide)