YouTube is a popular destination for people of all ages to watch their favorite videos, particularly children. But how safe is it to let them watch it directly on YouTube? It’s always a good idea to download and save them on our phone or system so they can watch them whenever they want, even if we are not connected to the internet.
But How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll? Please read through the entire blog for more information.
Save YouTube Video to Camera Roll iPhone.
We can save YouTube videos on our iPhones in two ways. Let’s look at them one by one.
- You can download the videos using the new Shortcut App for iOS 12 and later or the Workflow App for iOS 11 and earlier. Downloading from shortcut apps is the most secure and straightforward option. These tools will automate the tasks on your iPhone and create a shortcut that will use the MP4 file embedded in the YouTube code.
The Workflow app is compatible with iOS 11 and earlier versions. If you upgraded to iOS 12 and previously installed the Workflow app, the Shortcuts app will replace it.
- Another option for saving videos on your iPhone is to use a third-party app. First, we must install those apps on our iPhones. Later, we can save any YouTube video on our camera roll.
How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll Android
Please follow the steps below to save YouTube videos to your Android phone.
- Open the mobile web browser and go to the Y2mate website.
- Search for the YouTube video you wish to download to your camera roll using the Y2Mate website’s search box. Then, choose a specific video from the search results.
- Decide the resolution size (Pro Tip: select higher resolution videos for a better visual experience)
- Start downloading by clicking the green download video button. It will redirect you to a new browser tab.
- Click the green download button.
- Click the .mp4 download option. I will store it in your mobile gallery.
How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll Samsung
You can easily download YouTube videos on your Samsung smartphones if you follow the below steps.
- Open the web browser on your Samsung smartphone and access the Y2mate website through your phone’s web browser.
- Click on the search bar and enter the title of the video or the channel’s name in the search bar. The video list will appear below the search bar if you type in the channel’s name.
- From the list, choose the video you wish to download.
- Choose the video’s resolution. Here, you will also know the file size if you download it in different resolutions.
- Select Download.
- After the download, go to your phone’s gallery to view the downloaded video.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone without Premium
There are numerous apps available in the iOS App Store to download videos from any social networking site like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and so on. BlackHole Cut is one app that allows you to download any YouTube video without a premium subscription.
- Open the iOS App Store and download the BlackHole app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, please open the app on your smartphone. Just leave it open.
- Parallelly, select any video you want to download by going to YouTube.
- Copy the YouTube video’s link.
- Open the BlackHole app by clicking on it, then tap the BlackHole or Black Circle that you can see in the center of the screen.
- Video will be downloaded and saved automatically to your iPhone camera roll.
How to Save a YouTube Video to Your Camera Roll On iPad
We can save YouTube videos on our iPad devices in many ways.
- Shortcut Apps–Apple Inc. has released Shortcuts, a new automation app for iOS 12 that enables you to create personal shortcuts to frequently used apps. You can use this app to download any YouTube video to your iPad.
- Third-Party Apps–Multiple third-party apps are available in the iOS App Store, like Documents by Readdle, FoxFm, Snaptube, and so on. You can download these apps on your iPhone or iPad and save the videos directly to your camera roll.
FAQ: How to Save YouTube Video to Camera Roll
Can you save a YouTube video to your iPhone?
Yes, we can save YouTube videos to our iPhone using either Apple Inc.’s shortcut apps or other third-party apps available on the iOS app store.
Can I save a YouTube video to my phone?
Yes, we can download any YouTube video to our smartphone. Many third-party apps for Android and iOS will allow us to save videos to our camera roll.
How can I download from YouTube to my phone?
In the case of iOS, we have both Apple Inc.-developed shortcut apps and third-party apps. In the case of Android, we can download the videos using the Y2mate website or other third-party apps developed for the Android version.
Android and iOS are the two most popular mobile phone platforms. On both platforms, we can download any YouTube videos of our choice with the help of in-house developed apps or using third-party apps. We hope you found this article insightful.
If you have further questions about How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll, please leave them in the comments section below.