There are 2 methods to save YouTube videos to the camera roll?
- By YouTube Premium Subscription
- By installing a 3rd party application tool.
Follow the steps to save a YouTube video:
YouTube Premium Subscription:
- Go to the YouTube app on your device.
- Open any video you want to save.
- Tap on the download option.
- Tap on the Library option at the bottom left side corner.
- Tap on the download button.
- Tap on 3 dots to save it in the camera roll.
And this is how your video will get saved in the camera roll.
Can you save a YouTube video to your phone: Black Hole Cut
Yes, you can save a YouTube video to your phone. Follow the steps to do it:
- Install the app “Black Hole Cut” on your device.
- Go to the YouTube app.
- Click on the video you want to save.
- Tap on the share option.
- Tap on the “Copy link” option.
- Again go to the Black Hole Cut app.
- Click on the black circle at the center.
- And the video will start getting downloaded to your device.
How to save a YouTube video to camera roll on Mac: EaseUS downloader
Follow the procedure below, to save a YouTube video to the camera roll on Mac:
- Install the “EaseUS downloader” app on your device.
- Navigate “Youtube“ in the search browser.
- Copy the URL of the video you want to save.
- Paste the URL in the search bar of the app (EaseUS downloader).
- Hit on the search option.
- Click on download.
- Choose the option for formats and resolution of the video
- Again click on the download option.
- Go to the library of YouTube to check the downloaded video.
Save video to camera roll iPhone:
Do you want to learn to save the video to a camera roll iPhone? Go through the following steps:
- Install the app “Document by Readdle” on your device.
- Go to the YouTube app.
- Open the video you want to save on your iPhone.
- Tap on share and copy the link to the video.
- Go to the installed app (Document by Readdle).
- Tap on the compass icon.
- Browse the Y2Mate app.
- Paste the URL of the video.
- Tap on download.
- Click on the tab button.
- Select the resolution of the video.
- Again tap on Download.
How to save a YouTube video to camera roll Android?
On an Android device, you don’t need to install any 3rd party application tool, follow these simple steps to learn how to save a YouTube video to camera roll on Android:
- Go to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Navigate y2mate.com.
- Open the YouTube videos you want to download.
- Choose the YouTube video from the search results and then hit the Download button.
- Select the resolution and click the download button.
- Hit the three-dot in the lower-right corner of the video and then tap on Download.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to loop a youtube video?
If you want to loop a YouTube video follow these simple steps:
YouTube.com >> Right Click >> Loop.
How to get transcript of youtube video?
It’s very easy to get the transcript of a YouTube video:
YouTube.com >> Click on the video >> 3 dots >> Show transcript.
How to share youtube video on Instagram story?
To share YouTube videos on Instagram stories, go through these steps. First, download the YouTube video using the 3rd party application tool on your device. Go to the Instagram app, and click on the + icon at the top. Click on a story, and select the video to upload.
How to share youtube video on Snapchat story?
Select the YouTube video you want to share, click the “Share” button, and then select “Snapchat.”
Hopefully, we have covered all your queries on how to save a YouTube video to the camera roll. If you have any doubt, please comment below.
How To Change Youtube Banner? (With Images)