Discord is a highly efficient communication tool that works well on both phones and PCs. However, because no program is flawless, it may occasionally have some issues. This article will teach you how to restart Discord to assist you to overcome any difficulties that may arise.
All discord settings:
If you are looking to access all discord settings, click on the settings icon at the bottom left corner. There are various settings you will come across after clicking over it. Here, they are:
- User Settings
My Account → Privacy & Safety → Authorized Apps → Connection
- Billing Settings:
Discord Nitro. → Server Boost → Gift Inventory → Billing
- App Settings:
Voice & Videos → Texts & Images → Appearance → Notification → Keybinds →
Language → Window Settings → Streamer Mode.
- Game Settings:
Game Activity → Overlay.
- Log Out
Follow these easy steps to download the discord app on your Laptop:
- Navigate Discord in your chrome browser.
- Tap on the download for windows option.
- It will get downloaded into the DiscordSetup.exefile
- Double click over it to start the installation process.
- Now login to your Discord account.
- Go to Discord on your chrome browser.
- Install the Discord app, on a laptop or mobile device.
Is Discord down?
There may be various reasons od discord being down at any moment. If you want to know whether discord is down, you can check its status on various websites:
- Navigate discordstatus.com.
- Check the service page of discord on Twitter.
- Use third-party websites like Downdetector, Notifystatus, downforeveryoneorjustme.
How to restart Discord on Android
If you face any issue with discord in your android mobile, you can restart the app:
- Go to settings
- Click on the apps option.
- Click on the unresponsive option.
- Hit on the Force Stop.
- Then hit on Force Stop to confirm
- Reinstall the app.
FAQs: How to restart discord
1. How to restart discord on pc
If you want to restart discord on pc, then go through the following steps:
Click on the cross (x) button at the top right side corner of the app.
Note: User setting >> windows settings >> Disable “Minimize to tray” option.
Then restart the app.
2. How to restart discord on iPhone
In order to restart discord on iPhone, follow the steps below:
- To bring up the app switcher, swipe up from the home screen.
- Scroll down until you find Discord.
- Now, in the Discord app, swipe up.
- This action will immediately end the Discord app.
- Discord may be launched directly from the home screen.
3. How to restart discord with keyboard
Use “CTRL+R”, to refresh discord with the keyboard.
4. How to force restart discord
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your mobile device.
- Navigate to Apps.
- Find the Discord app.
- Tap on the force stop option
- Again tap on it, and the Discord app will be forced to close.
Then in order to restart the app, launch it again.
I agree that getting stuck on Discord is such a common issue that it is unlikely that anyone has never experienced it. Restarting the Discord app is the most practical solution to this issue. This was thus my comprehensive instruction explaining how to restart the app.