YouTube has just introduced subscription channels, a platform that allows users to sign up to receive updated video clips. But how can you stop people from signing up? Here are a few tips for canceling and removing YouTube subscriptions. You may have noticed that your YouTube channel has been growing steadily in recent months.
However, you may have also noticed that some of your subscribers are no longer active. Here’s how to remove subscribers on YouTube so that your subscriber count is an accurate representation of your channel’s engagement.
How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube Mobile
Everybody comes across a time when they need to unsubscribe from another account. Sometimes this is done just because we don’t want to see or hear from that person anymore.
Other times it’s an automatic response to not wanting to see a certain individual’s posts every time you log into your account. Whatever the reason for your decision, there are ways to both subscribe and unsubscribe from other people’s YouTube channels.
It’s easy to remove subscribers from your YouTube channel if you need to. Here’s how to do it on the YouTube mobile app:
- Open the YouTube app and sign in.
- Tap on the subscription option below the page.
- Click on All.
- Click on the Channel you want to block.
- Scroll up and click on the top three dots at the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on block User.
After you’ve terminated your account, all of your subscribers will be removed.
How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube Reddit
If you’re looking to remove subscribers from your YouTube channel, there are a few different ways you can do so.
- One way is to go into your YouTube settings and select the terminate Account option. This will delete your entire account, including all your videos and subscribers.
- Another way is to go into your video manager and delete specific videos that you don’t want on your channel anymore. This will remove those videos from your channel, but won’t delete your account entirely.
- You can also choose to hide specific videos from your channel by making them unlisted instead of deleting them entirely. If you have a subscriber that you want to remove, you can block them by going into their channel and selecting the Block User option. This will prevent that user from being able to subscribe to your channel or see any of your content.
These 3 simple and easy steps will help you to remove subscribers from YouTube Reddit.
How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube on iPhone
This tutorial will show you how to remove subscribers from your YouTube channel on your iPhone. This is a great way to clean up your subscriber list if you have any inactive or dead accounts taking up space. Let’s get started!
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone and sign in.
- Tap on the three dots in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Manage account under Account Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Manage subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to remove and tap on the three dots next to it.
- Tap on Unsubscribe.
- Confirm that you want to unsubscribe by tapping on Unsubscribe again.
That’s it! You’ve successfully removed a subscriber from your YouTube channel on your iPhone.
How to Remove YouTube Subscribers 2022
There are a few reasons why you might want to remove subscribers from your YouTube channel. Maybe you’re trying to clean up your subscriber list, or maybe you’re trying to get rid of some spam accounts.
Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to remove subscribers from your YouTube channel. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account and go to your channel’s page.
2. Click on the About tab.
3. Scroll down to the manage your channel section and click on advanced.
4. In the subscriber’s tab, select the subscribers you want to remove and click on the remove button.
5. Confirm which you need to unsubscribe with the aid of using tapping on Unsubscribe again.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully removed subscribers from your YouTube channel.
How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube 2021
If you want to remove someone from your YouTube channel, you can do so by blocking them. This will prevent the person from being able to subscribe to your channel or see any of your videos.
To block someone on YouTube:
1) Go to the person’s channel page.
2) Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Select Block user.
4) Confirm that you want to block the user.
Once you’ve blocked someone, they will automatically unsubscribe from your channel. You can also remove them from your subscriber list by going to your YouTube settings and selecting Manage subscribers. From there, you can select the person you want to remove and click Unsubscribe.
How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube 2020
You may want to delete a subscriber for several reasons. Maybe they’re spamming your comments section, or you simply don’t want them to see your content anymore. Whatever the reason, YouTube makes it easy to delete subscribers.
1) First, open YouTube and sign in.
2)Then, go to your channel settings by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3)Once you’re in your channel settings, click on advanced in the bottom right corner.
4)In the advanced settings, scroll down until you see the manage subscribers option. Click on this, and you will be taken to a page where you can manage your subscribers.
To delete a subscriber, simply click on the trash can icon next to their name. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the subscriber. Once you confirm, they will be deleted from your channel.
How To Unsubscribe From All YouTube Channels At Once
- First, you (obviously) need to be logged into your YouTube account.
- Click the Subscriptions tab to see all your subscriptions.
- Manage your subscription list by clicking the Manage button in the upper right corner.
- Clicking this link from your browser will take you directly to this page.
- You have to check the web page by right-clicking on a blank area of the page and selecting the Check option.
- Go to the “Console” tab and scroll down until you see the “>” symbol. Now run the script.
How To Hide Subscribers On Youtube 2022
- Login to YouTube
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Settings
- On the left, there is an option called Privacy
- Then Click
- Check the “Keep all subscriptions private” option
How To Hide Subscribers’ Count On YouTube 2022
- Sign in to your Youtube account
- Go to YouTube Studio
- Go to your channel and click Advanced Settings.
- Under the Subscribers section, you’ll see an option to Show how many people are subscribed to your channel. Disable the switch.
How to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on the mobile app
1. Launch the YouTube app and tap the word “Subscriptions” in the bottom toolbar.
2. Tap the three dots in the right corner of the video for the channel in question.
3. Tap Unsubscribe from the pop-up menu.
FAQ: How to Remove Subscribers on YouTube
What does blocking someone on YouTube do?
Blocking someone on YouTube prevents the other user from commenting, liking, or sharing. It also prevents you from seeing their username, videos and comments. Blocking someone is an excellent way to stop unwanted contact without ending a friendship.
Can YouTubers see who unsubscribed?
Nope, unsubscribing to someone’s channel doesn’t tell them that you’re no longer interested in their content. Youtubers can’t see who unsubscribed from their channels, even if they have a paid account.
Can YouTubers see who watched their video?
YouTubers can monitor their subscribers, live viewers, video views, and comment history.
How can I see my hidden Subscribers?
You can only see your subscribers in the subscriber tab if you are a popular account. If you’re not a popular Youtube channel, then you probably won’t be able to see them.
How do I know who Subscribed to my YouTube channel?
You can see who subscribed to your YouTube channel by going to your timeline. It will show all the subscribers, their total views and videos, when they last watched, etc.
If you want to know how to remove subscribers on YouTube channels for any reason, follow the steps in this article. You can either remove them manually one by one or use a tool like Social Blade to automate the process. Either way, you should be able to get rid of unwanted subscribers quickly and easily.