According to the statistics published, YouTube will have nearly 2.6 billion users worldwide by 2022.
Sometimes, it happens that you have accidentally deleted YouTube videos. However, YouTube itself doesn’t have any trash bin to recover deleted YouTube videos.
You can use the internet by using Wayback Machine which is located at http://archive.org/
It provides a way to view previously uploaded and deleted YouTube videos.
In this article, you will learn several methods How to recover deleted videos from YouTube in a few steps.
- Sign in to your YouTube email or channel account and check for incoming emails that may contain information about your uploaded videos.
- Copy the URL of the deleted YouTube video to your clipboard. It is currently not possible to play directly from a link.
- Go to archive.org and paste the link into the Wayback Machine’s search window.
- Click the search button.
You’ll see the information about lost or deleted YouTube videos.
To download the video:
- Paste the video code at the end of the following URL: https://web.archive.org/web/2oe_/http://wayback-fakeurl.archive
- Right-click on the deleted YouTube video and select Save Video As from the browser menu.
How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos on iPhone
To recover deleted YouTube videos from your iPhone, you need a computer and a professional data recovery tool. Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer (Mac or Windows-based computer).
- Download Disk Drill to your computer and complete the installation process.
- Click Disk Drill to open it. Browse the list of connected devices and click to select your iPhone.
- Click the Scan Lost Data button to scan your iPhone.
- Click “Review Found Items.
- Select the videos you want to restore and click Restore.
- Select a location to save the recovered videos.
Download Deleted YouTube Videos
Imagine your favorite video has been removed from your playlist. You still have the URL of the YouTube video, but you’re not sure how to download the deleted video. You can use the Wayback Machine. It is the best YouTube video downloader.
The Wayback Machine is the deleted YouTube video downloader. Web pages, books, audio and video files, images, and even software applications are all saved by the Wayback Machine using archival technology. With this YouTube deleted video downloader, you can retrieve and restore uploaded and deleted YouTube videos.
Enter the URL of the deleted YouTube video into the Wayback Machine’s search box and press Enter to start searching online.
- If you can’t paste the deleted YouTube download video into the URL box, enter the YouTube website URL and select the time to search.
- Save videos for later viewing or download them with an Internet Video Downloader to watch at your leisure.
List of Deleted YouTube Videos
YouTube does not provide an official way to watch deleted videos, but there are some tricks to watching deleted YouTube videos. You can find the list of Deleted YouTube Videos shown in the steps given below:
- Go to YouTube.
- Just log in and search for the video you want to see. ima
- If you have forgotten the URL of the deleted videos, you can find them in your watch history or your liked videos playlist.
2. Go to archives.org.
- Now open a new tab, and search for archive.org inside the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Go to the main page
- You will find many icons and a search box with the go button.
3. Enter the URL here.
- You will get your favorite video.
- Go back to the previous tab.
- Copy the URL from the address box, then move to the archive tab, and copy it to the search box there.
4. Now click on the browser history.
You will find the search box next to the Wayback Machine. Make sure you have copied and pasted the correct URL into the box, then click the Search History button or press Enter on your keyboard. Use this website to find videos you want to watch again.
You may have to wait a while, but after a few minutes, you should see video results from archive.org. It will show you the history of where you can find the deleted videos. If you want to restore it, you can either restore it or download it again. After that, just watch and enjoy!
Recover Deleted YouTube Channel
You may get a notification about your YouTube channel content being disabled on your content page. In that case, your videos and your content are currently not viewable to others. This happens only because you chose to hide your channel through Google Account Settings.
Here’s how you can enable your YouTube channel and display your content:
- log in to your YouTube account.
- Create a channel by filling in a form. This will help you to restore your YouTube channel.
- Do not click here to use your company name or another name on the form.
This action creates a channel instead of restoring a hidden channel. Once you’ve recreated your public channel, you’ll be able to see your videos and playlists on your Videos page. If you have a brand account,
- Sign in to YouTube.Tap your profile picture. Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Add or Manage Channels.
- Select a hidden channel.
- When prompted to create a channel, click OK.
Does YouTube keep Deleted Videos
Yes, YouTube keeps Deleted Videos. Follow these steps and Watch deleted YouTube videos with a URL
- The Wayback Machine is an internet archive or website archive system that has strong information about different websites across the internet.
- Find your Video URL (you can find this URL from your YouTube email account).
- Once you get the URL, visit the official Wayback Machine website and paste the link in the search bar.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and the website will automatically display a list of dates before the video was deleted and all the videos that match with that URL will appear.
Simply select the desired video from the list and it will be safely downloaded to your PC.
Find Deleted YouTube Videos title
As long as the unavailable YouTube video has been published, you can also find the title of this video by using Google search tools
Here are the steps:
- Go to YouTube.
- Now, From the URL of the video, copy the unique Video identifier.
- Enter the copied link on the Google Search bar.
- Delete the & symbol and anything after it.
- Then delete this “=”, and anything before it.
- Then, check the search result that appears.
- You will find similar videos and can get the title of your video.
FAQs: How to Recover Deleted Videos from YouTube
Can you get back deleted YouTube videos?
Yes, you can easily recover deleted videos on YouTube using the Wayback Machine or apps like Disk Drill. Open the disk drill app. Select your android from the list of given devices. Tap on Search for lost data to scan your devices. Tap on Review found items. Select the YouTube video and track the location.
How do I find YouTube videos that have been deleted?
You can find YouTube videos using the Wayback Machine and archive.org. Here are the steps:
Here are the following steps:
- Locate the URL/link of the deleted YouTube video.
- Tap on the video listing that has been deleted.
- Recover Deleted YouTube Videos with Recover It.
Is there a YouTube archive?
Yes, YouTube has an archive where you can search for old YouTube content or videos.
Which app is best for recovering deleted videos?
Disk Drill is the best software to recover deleted YouTube videos.
Now, as you learned, even how to delete videos from YouTube, you can easily watch your favorite videos again. By knowing the steps given in this article, you can easily get a backup of your deleted videos! Please leave a comment below.
How to Delete YouTube Comments (Quick Solution)