YouTube is a video-sharing platform where we can share, view, and upload videos with family or friends. Whenever you are browsing YouTube for a video then you are attracted to the background music of the video, and you want to save them locally for CD burning and music collection.
However, actionable buttons such as recording audio on YouTube are not available. What if people would like to record the audio for later use? Don’t worry, here are some step-by-step guidance on how to record audio from YouTube.
Record from YouTube to MP3
YouTube doesn’t have the feature to record the audio from YouTube videos, that is why you will need help from the online audio converter, which is a YouTube MP3 recorder, it’s a tool that can save YouTube videos into MP3 files.
And here, you can record the audio through these steps:
1. Download iTUneGo converter that quickly converts video into MP3 audio format.
2. Copy the video’s URL which you want to convert into audio.
3. Tap on paste URL and click on Download MP3.
4. Then, paste the URL in the box and Tap on Download.
5. Now, find the downloaded MP3 file in Downloaded section.
Record Audio from YouTube Free
If you don’t want to download any video converter software on your device then you can try an online YouTube audio converter. there are many websites that provide free online video converters.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to YouTube.
2. And Copy the URL of the video that you want to convert.
3. Now, paste the URL which you have copied.
4. Select MP3 in the drop-down list.
5. Tap on Start.
6. Now, you can download your audio.
7. Tap on Download to save an MP3 audio file.
How to Record Audio from YouTube on Chromebook
Chromebook has some limitations to record audio in it, but there are some browser-based audio recording apps available in the marketing for Chromebook users.
Here are the steps to record audio on Chromebook:
1. Go to WeVideo and sign in here.
2. Click on the Microphone button and allow to use it.
3. Then hit on Red Microphone button.
4. Now, start recording, once recording will complete.
5. You can hit on Stop button and click on Done.
The audio recorder is a device for recording YouTube videos, lectures, conversations, and other sounds. and you must be wondering, smartphones also have the same function so why should we invest in this audio recorder device?
The answer is that this digital recorder has great capturing and recording sounds with accuracy, good quality, and fidelity as this recorder has number of features that make them unique such as the capture of high-fidelity audio.
Why should we invest in an audio recorder?
If you are professional then you need good quality audio with lots of features as an audio recorder offers.
Like as Sony UX560
YouTube to MP3 Recorder Online
We can download YouTube videos to MP3 Recorder Online with help of RecordMP3.co it’s the free online YouTube MP3 recorder and it will not drop the quality of the recording as of the latest compression algorithms it uses.
Also, it will not share your personal information with others. Let’s learn how to use it by following the steps below:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video which you want to record into MP3.
- Now, go to RecordMP3.co and Paste it on the YouTube link here.
- Tap on the Record to MP3 button to download the MP3 file.
- Once the recording is completed then select the URL below the Record to MP3 button to download the MP3 file to your computer.
Record Audio from YouTube Online
You can record audio from any online website, including YouTube. A Free Sound recorder we can use as a free online tool for capturing audio from YouTube.
Follow the steps below to record audio from YouTube free online:
1. Go to Free Sound Recorder.
2. Click on Record button.
3. Now, go to the Show mixer window.
4. Click on the Sound source you want to record.
5. And, click on Stereo Mix.
6. Now, adjust volume and balance.
7. Navigate to General Setting.
8. Play the YouTube video which you want to record.
9. Click on the Start Recording button.
10. Now, you can press the Stop button, once your recording is complete.
FAQs: How to Record Audio from YouTube?
Can I record audio from YouTube on my phone?
Yes! There is some built-in screen recorder in android phones where you can easily record audio and videos. But some phones do not have a screen recorder. In that case, we can use websites or Apps. VidPaw is a great website for recording YouTube audio and it’s free and safe to use it. It can download audio from YouTube.
Firstly, find the video that you need in the web version of YouTube and copy its link. Now paste the link in VidPaw’s search bar. Then tap on the downloads MP3 button and you will get the audio.
How do I record audio from YouTube on Windows 10?
We can record audio from YouTube by iTop Screen Recorder. Firstly we need to find a video that you want to download in audio form and copy its link and now paste the link into iTop Screen Recorder’s search bar, then tap on the download MP3 button and you will get it.
How do I record audio from YouTube on my iPhone?
You can record audio from YouTube. Firstly, go to Settings and find the Control Center. Add the Screen Recording Button Into the control center, and make sure the microphone should be on. Tap on the Screen recording button and it will start after 3 sec. Now open the video or audio you want to record and play it and the recording will save in your photos, then go to file and select Export as an audio-only option.
How do I record YouTube to MP3?
Firstly, you have to download iTUneGo converter that quickly converts video into MP3 audio format. Copy the video’s URL which you want to convert into audio. Tap on paste URL and click on download MP3. Then paste the URL in the box and tap on download. Now, find the downloaded MP3 file in downloaded section.
Can you record via YouTube?
We can’t record via YouTube as it doesn’t have its webcam feature to record the videos. We can use other software to record and save a video, and after that can upload it on YouTube.
In this article you got to know about how to record audio from YouTube. If you want to record audio from YouTube you can do it but YouTube does not have any feature to do it. For audio recording, you can use free online websites or install any audio downloader and you will get to MP3.
If you have any queries please leave a comment below.