Any video containing lyrics makes it easier for viewers to understand irrespective of whether the video has the native language of the viewer or not. It also connects with viewers deeply and helps them understand the intent of the video.
Now the next question that comes to mind is how to make a lyric video on YouTube. And here comes the step-by-step process involved:
- Go to the lyric video page maker from Animaker and sign up for a free account.
- Now add the music track from the Uploads section in the Library.
- Then add a video background that you can add to the video.
- Add text and Animation effects.
- Upload your images.
- Then add the camera effect. To add a camera effect, open the Camera timeline by clicking the 3 icons above the timeline.
- Add Screen effect.
- Now adjust the duration of the screen.
How to make a lyric video for YouTube without copyright
If you follow the procedures that are mentioned below, you will be able to make a lyric video for YouTube without copyright:
- Get everything ready. So you need to have an MP3 file, the lyrics, and photos or videos on your computer in advance.
- You need to go to Flexclip Lyric Video.
- Go to the Media section, then click on Local files, select any MP3 file, and your music track will appear in the timeline.
- Then Upload Videos/Photos or Set Background Color.
- Click and choose all your photos and videos in the Media section and add them to the storyboard.
- Split the video sentence by sentence. The toughest job of making a lyric video is syncing the music to the lyrics. But, all challenges can be overcome by dividing the videos sentence by sentence in advance.
- Now add Lyrics to your video.
- Preview the lyric video. If all information is correct, download it directly or click share to YouTube.
How to put lyrics on a video
You can put lyrics on a video through Veed.io. To understand how to put lyrics on a video using this tool, just simply read the easy steps below:
- First, go to the program’s official website on your web browser then touch the Create project button.
- Then choose a template that you want to use on your video then click the Edit Template icon.
- Then click on the Text icon at the upper right corner of the interface to add text or lyrics.
- Download and save the video.
How to make a lyric video for free
- To make a lyric video for free you have to Upload your music to the lyrics video maker. The audio which you choose can be from an MP3 file or music video.
- Now add Text to the correct position in your video.
- Download and share.
How to make a lyric video on your phone
To make a lyric video on your phone is with the help of a Filmmaker. To understand how to make a lyrics video on your phone using this tool, just simply read the easy steps below:
- Download and run the app from the Google play store.
- Now open on your Android device then press the Start button to add files.
- Once added, hit on the Editor icon on the screen then tap the Text icon to add lyrics to your video.
- Once completed, tap the Done button at the upper right corner of the interface then tap the Save button to save the video on your phone.
YouTube lyric video maker
There are various websites for making YouTube lyric videos. The names of the website are Animaker, Flexclip, Filmmaker, and many more.
Add lyrics to video online
With the help of Veed.io, you can add lyrics to your video online. To understand just simply learn the easy steps:
- First Upload your videos and music to Feed.
- Add music to the video.
- Then Download, share, and Promote the video.
FAQ: How to make a lyric video on YouTube
How do I make a song video for Youtube?
Making a song video for YouTube is easy and you need to have pictures, music files, and simple video editing software available online for free for example Animaker, Flexclip, Filmmaker, and many more.
How do you make song edits?
To make song edits it is advisable to listen to the entire song properly and then mark the audio song with a marker as per the song base and where the cut has to be made. After that, it can be edited through multiple audio editor software available online for free for example Audacity portable, wavepad audio editor, not tracks.
Where do YouTubers get their video clips?
There are plenty of websites available for free from where YouTubers get their video clips like videvo, pexels, videezy, the clip still, and cover.
How can I be a YouTuber?
Decide on your niche → purpose of your channel → be creative in your content ideas → build a content schedule → create your channel → upload and brainstorm from your first video → use a call to action.
How do you write a hit song?
Analyze song length → punchline → Ideal BPM → crisp the verses short → extend the chorus with A The Pre Chorus.
How do you write a song with no experience?
The motive to write a song → find the song’s structure → Write lyrics of the song → Write music beats and chords → Write the song title.
Now you know all about how to make a lyric video on YouTube by making use of different lyric video maker’s websites that we have suggested to you in our article. So put your skills to good use and create valuable content.
Please direct any other questions to the comments section.