YouTube has a wide variety of videos and one does not want any kind of interruption while watching videos. So, do you want to know how to lock the YouTube screen in a few simple steps? This article will guide you.
Let’s dive deeper!
How to Lock YouTube Screen on Samsung
Are you a Samsung user and don’t know how to lock the YouTube screen on Samsung?
To lock your screen, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to settings on your Samsung mobile.
- Tap on biometrics and security.
- Click on other security settings.
- Enable pin windows.
Note: Make sure to turn on the pin window option.
How to Lock YouTube Screen Android
Using YouTube on your android phone and want to lock the screen for a smooth experience. Follow the below steps to lock YouTube screen of your android phone:
- Open the settings on your phone.
- Tap on Lock screen & security and then advanced.
- Turn on the toggle for screen pinning.
How to Lock YouTube Screen iPhone
Are you an iPhone user and fed up with continuous interruptions while watching YouTube on your device? Here’s a way to lock the YouTube screen on your iPhone:
- Go to settings.
- Tap on accessibility and then guided access.
- Turn on the toggle for the guided access.
- Select Passcode settings to set up the password.
- Go one step back and turn on the accessibility shortcut which will give your iPhone power button a shortcut function.
- Open the YouTube app and then play the video that you want to play.
- Make the screen set to full and press the power button three times.
- A pop up will appear, tap on guided access and give the confirmation.
How to Lock Screen for Kids on YouTube
If you don’t know how to lock screen for kids, these steps will make sure that the child won’t search for any other videos:
- Launch the YouTube kids app on your phone or browser
- Click the lock icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Complete the multiplication problem or enter your passcode.
- Choose Settings.
- Enter your parent account password after selecting your child’s profile.
- Choose Preschool, Younger, Older, or Self-Approved content.
FAQs: How To Lock YouTube Screen
Is there a way to lock YouTube kids screen?
Yes, you can follow these quick steps to lock YouTube kids’ screen:
Open YouTube kids→ Select the lock icon in the bottom right corner of your screen → Finish the multiplication problem or enter your passcode → Choose settings →Type parent account password after selecting your child’s profile → Choose Preschool, Younger, Older, or Self-Approved content.
How can I lock YouTube on mobile?
If you want to lock YouTube on mobile, you just need to follow these simple steps:
Open the settings on your phone → Lock screen & security → Advanced → Turn on the toggle for screen pinning.
How do I lock my iPhone so baby can watch?
To lock your iPhone, you can follow the below steps:
Go to settings → Click on general → Tap on accessibility→ Turn on guided access.
How do I lock my screen when watching a movie?
In order to lock your screen when watching a movie, you just have to go to the settings and turn on the guided access so that there is no interruption.
Now that you know how to lock the YouTube screen on different devices to avoid any kind of interruption and how to lock the screen for the kids, you can share this information further with your friends or family and whoever needs to know.
We hope this article was able to answer all your questions.