Watching TikTok videos is not a new thing. Most content creators share their TikTok videos on Instagram. By doing this they maximize their content outreach. I mean it is such a great way to expand your audience base by sharing your “one” content on multiple platforms. I will show you how to link Instagram to TikTok 2022 so you can do the same.
Let’s get started!
How to Link Instagram to TikTok Through a Step-by-Step Approach
Follow these steps to link Instagram to TikTok effortlessly
- Go to your TikTok profile.
- Now, click on the three bars at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select setting, in the setting menu, and click on “connect accounts.”
- Now, tap on Instagram. After which add your log-in details on Instagram to add your profile.
- You have to allow access to Instagram to your TikTok profile to share content.
- You can “share” your TikTok videos on Instagram
If you have any of the following questions in your mind:
How to Connect TikTok to Facebook?
How to Link Twitter to TikTok?
- Follow the same steps as told above from step 1 to step 3.
- Now, tap on the respective social media platform you would like to add to your TikTok profile. By clicking on Facebook and Twitter.
- Fill in the log-in details of both of them, and allow access to share content.
That’s all, you are good to go!
How to Add TikTok Link to Instagram Story
To add a TikTok link to your Instagram story follow these easy steps:
- Go to your TikTok profile and copy the link of the TikTok video you want to share on Instagram.
- Now, open your Instagram profile, click on the profile icon and add a story.
- Tap on the camera. Now, upload any media (this is optional). Tap on “aA” on the screen to write text info about your TikTok video.
- Next, click on the “chain link icon” at the top section of the screen.
- Add your “copied TikTok video link” there.
- Click on the story icon again to share it with your followers.
To add multiple accounts to your TikTok profile. You must have a business account on TikTok.
Some Tiktokers don’t allow the sharing and saving of their videos. In this case, you can’t post their links!
Edit your TikTok videos in a 4:5 video format before posting them on Instagram. This way, you don’t have to crop your videos to fit in on Instagram.
How to put a link in your TikTok bio
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click Add Site.
- Enter the URL you want to appear on your profile.
- Click Save.
How To Add Your Instagram To TikTok
- Open TikTok and tap your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the Edit Profile button.
- Select Add Instagram.
- Log in to Instagram from the window that opens.
- Select Allow when prompted. This will allow Instagram to access your TikTok account.
FAQ- How to Link Instagram to Tiktok
How to Put TikTok Link in Instagram Bio?
Here is a step-by-step approach to adding a link to your Instagram bio:
Open your Instagram account→click on the profile icon at the screen’s bottom corner→tap on “edit profile”→in the “website field” add the link→save the changes.
Why won’t TikTok let me link my Instagram 2022?
To link your Instagram to TikTok make sure that you have a business account on TikTok. Also, see if your app has the latest version or not. In some places, TikTok is banned. Check if your area falls on the list or not.
How to link Instagram to TikTok 2022 is one of the most asked questions of 2022 in terms of social media inquiries. Now also because Instagram is moving to convert itself into a more video-based platform rather than images. The content creators see this as an opportunity to grow more on both platforms. It is the right time if you think the same, so go ahead and link your Instagram accounts to share content in both spaces. What kind of content do you make on TikTok? Share in the comments!