Are you curious to know how to join the YouTube Partner Program? Here I am sharing a step-by-step procedure to be followed for joining the YouTube Partner Program.
1. Ensure that 2-step verification is turned on for your Google account.
2. Make sure your channel follows YouTube’s policies and guidelines. It should not have any active Community Guidelines strikes on it.
3. You must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 valid public watch hours.
4. Sign the YouTube Partner Program terms.
5. You should have only 1 AdSense account.
6. You will be in the review queue.
If you are accepted into the YouTube Partner Program, you can now set up ad preferences and even turn on monetization on your uploads.
If you are rejected from the YouTube Partner Program, that means your content was not found as per the policies and guidelines of YouTube. You can re-apply after 30 days from the date of rejection.
What Are YouTube Partner Program Requirements for 2022
1. You must follow all the YouTube channel monetization policies.
2. You must live in a country that is under the YouTube Partner Program.
3. You must have Community Guidelines strikes on your channel.
4. You must have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months.
5. You must have only one AdSense-linked account.
How to monetize YouTube channel
You can monetize your YouTube channel by joining the YouTube Partner Program. After reaching the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours, follow the steps mentioned below for signing the YouTube Partner Program:
1)Sign in to YouTube.
2)Click on your profile picture on the top right, and you will come to YouTube studio.
3)Click on monetization on the left menu.
4)If you have not achieved the threshold, click on Notify me, when I’m eligible.
5)You will get an email once you have reached 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over last 12 months.
6)On meeting the threshold, click on start on the “Review Partner Program terms” card.
7)Once you have signed the term, this step is marked as Done in green color on the “Review Partner Program terms” card.
8)Make sure you have only one AdSense account, which needs a link for getting paid.
1. Click Start on the “Sign up for Google AdSense” card.
2. Create the AdSense account by following the on-screen instructions
3. You can also link the existing approved AdSense account to multiple YouTube channels
4. Once linked, this step is marked as Done which will appear in green on the “Sign up for Google AdSense” card.
9) After you sign into the YouTube Partner Program and connect the AdSense account, your channel will be reviewed automatically.
1. If accepted into the YouTube Partner Program, you can now set up ad preferences and even turn on monetization on your uploads.
2. If you are rejected from the YouTube Partner Program, that means your content was not found as per the policies and guidelines of YouTube. You can re-apply after 30 days from the date of rejection.
What is the YouTube partner program benefits?
Looking for the benefits of the YouTube partner program. Here I am sharing how you can earn money through various options available
What are YouTube monetization requirements?
There are some requirements of YouTube monetization. Here I am sharing the step-by-step procedure:
- You must have 1000 subscribers
- You must have 4000 watch hours in the last 30 days
- You must have content as per the YouTube policies and guidelines
- You must have only one Ad sense account
How much YouTube partner program pay?
DO you know how much Google pay for the YouTube partner program. You receive 55% of every dollar that advertisers spend. If EVERYONE watched the ad on their video and the advertiser paid an average CPM of $7.60, the estimated revenue that the average YouTube creator may anticipate from ads on a new video on their channel would be 55% x $7.60, or $4.18 for every 1,000 views.
FAQ: How to Join YouTube Partner Program
Is the YouTube partner program free?
Yes, the YouTube Partner Program is free for its users.
How do I become a YouTube Partner Program 2022?
By reaching the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours, you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program. Your application is then reviewed and approved or declined. You can re-apply after 30 days of rejection.
How does the YouTube partner program work?
The YouTube Partner Program helps the creators to monetize their videos through
Does YouTube pay monthly?
Yes, the payment is made monthly.
How many views do you need to partner with YouTube?
You need 4000 watch hours to partner with YouTube.
Now you know how to join the YouTube Partner Program. So achieve the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours and apply for the program.
Start earning from your videos.
Let us know if you have further questions!
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iPhone (Quick Solution)
Why Does YouTube Have So Many Ads? (Complete Guide)