Protecting your Instagram privacy is the most important thing to do, especially if you are new to this platform. If you are struggling to hide your followers on Instagram then this article is for you. In this step-by-step guide, we will go through 3 different methods on how to hide followers on Instagram.
Let’s get started!
How to hide my following list on Instagram from followers 2022
Method 1: Make your Account Private
If you have a Public account everyone can see your posts as well as your followers & following lists. In the case of a Private account the person who followed you only they can see the following lists.
To hide the following list on Instagram, switch your Instagram account to private mode.
Follower these steps to make it private.
- Open your Instagram app and click on your profile tab.
- Click on the 3 lines and Navigate to Privacy.
- Here enable the “Private account” tab.
Method 2: Block or Remove the user to hide followers
You can block the user with these easy steps below
- Click on the profile of the user you want to block.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the user.
- Click on “Block”.
Follow these steps below to remove any user from your account.
- Click on your profile tab on your Instagram tab.
- Navigate to the Followers list at the top.
- Here search for the user you want to remove.
- Click on Remove beside their user name.
Method 3: Restrict the user
By restricting a user you can limit the person what he can see on your profile. For example, a restricted user cannot see your online status or story.
Follow these steps below to restrict the user’s account.
- Open your profile on your Instagram account.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and click privacy.
- Now scroll down and click on “Restricted account”.
- In the search bar type the user name.
- Click on Restrict.
How to see hidden followers on Instagram?
If the user’s account is private you can only see the followers only when you follow them.
On the other hand, if it is a public account you can see the user’s followers directly (without following them).
How to hide followers and following on Instagram?
To hide followers and following on Instagram you can block the specific Instagram user.
Can my followers see who I follow on Instagram?
Yes, your followers can see who you follow on Instagram whether it is a private or public account.
How to hide my followers on Instagram – quora?
According to quora, you can hide your followers through these ways
- Make sure you switch your Instagram account to Private Mode. In a private account, the people follow you only they can see your followers.
- Another way is to block or remove the user whom you want to hide your followers.
How to hide followers on Instagram without private account?
You can follow these steps to hide followers on Instagram without a private account.
- Block/Remove the user
Block the user with the easy steps below.
- Go to the user’s profile.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top.
- Select the “Block” tab.
Follow these steps to remove the user
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Click on your follower’s list.
- Find the user you want to remove.
Click on Remove.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How many followers on Instagram to get paid?
You can get paid, with a minimum of 1000 followers on Instagram.
How to see recent followers on Instagram?
You can see recent followers using the Snoopreport tool. You can buy a monthly subscription to see recent followers on Instagram.
How many followers to get verified on Instagram?
You don’t need to have large followers to get verified on Instagram. There are few accounts that got verified with less than 5000 followers.
How to remove followers on Instagram?
Open your profile on your Instagram app. Click on the Followers option and search for the user you want to remove. Next click on the remove tab.
How often should I post on Instagram to gain followers?
You can post once per day to gain followers on Instagram. Post consistently to get more followers.
How to see verified followers on Instagram?
You can see verified followers on Instagram only by checking the user’s profile. If the verified badge is showing beside their name it means that the account is an authentic Instagram account.
How to remove bot followers on Instagram?
To remove bot followers on Instagram, scroll through your followers on Instagram and make a list of them. After that, block those accounts.
We hope this article about how to hide followers on Instagram, helps you to protect your privacy. If you face any other issues do let us know in the comment section below.
How To Delete Highlights On Instagram?