If you’re new to Instagram, you may be wondering how to get more views on Instagram your account. Luckily, it’s easier than you think!
Let’s look at some of the basic rules that will help you increase views on Instagram:
- Find your optimal posting time and post when your audience is most active.
- Get familiar with your account metrics to understand current views by using Instagram Insights.
- Create content just for Instagram by avoiding watermarks and making sure it is the appropriate Instagram format.
- Write engaging captions for your posts with proper calls to action.
- Engage with your audience— reply and like their comments, respond to messages, and tag people.
- Add a location tag to your posts particularly if your post is location specific.
- Modify content from your other social media channels.
- Post consistently.
How to Get More Views on Instagram Reels
If you are looking to increase views on Instagram Reels, you can follow these simple tricks:
- Use trending audio tracks. Add popular songs or music to your reels to get more views.
- Create engaging content and creative reels that bring a wider audience to your reels.
- Use niche-specific hashtags.
- Upload Reels consistently.
- Write engaging captions.
How to Get More Views on Instagram Story
Instagram Stories are a great way to engage with your audience. To get more views on Instagram Story:
1. Create different types of content.
2. Use stickers to engage with your audience-poll question, emoji slider, and countdown sticker.
3. Reveal new content.
4. Use location tags and hashtags.
5. Find the right time to post.
6. Publish engaging stories. Quality over quantity.
7. Use attractive thumbnails.
8. Post consistently and engage with your audience.
Also Read: How Long Do Instagram Stories Last? (Quick Answer)
Hashtags to Get More Views on Instagram
Use the correct hashtag strategy to get more views on Instagram. Make sure you understand which hashtags work in your industry so that you can use them strategically.
These are some of the types of hashtags you can use:
- Product or service hashtags
- Niche hashtags- #travelblogger or #foodblogger
- Community hashtags- #craftersofinstgram
- Location hashtags #vancouvercraftbeer
- Daily hashtags: #friyay #weekendvibes
- Acronym hashtags #OOTD for outfit of the day, #YOLO for you only live once.
FAQs: How to Get More Views on Instagram
Why is my IG reach so low?
Create original and engaging content as the Instagram algorithm now favors original, unique content over reposts or shared content from other social media platforms. Post consistently, use the right hashtags, and post at optimal times when your audience is most active to see an increase in your Instagram reach.
What is the best times to post on Instagram?
The best time to post on Instagram on weekdays is between 10-11 a.m. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, post between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Avoid posting on Sundays as the reach is comparatively lower.
Do hashtags on Stories work?
Adding trending and appropriate hashtags will help you reach a wider audience as people will be able to view your real-time stories on the hashtag’s page.
Why am I not getting views on Instagram Reels?
If your reels have been up for a while and have gotten 0 views, this could be because your account is too small. If your account has less than 100 followers, Instagram may not be interested in showing it to many people.
Another reason is your account is private, people who don’t follow you won’t be able to see your Reels.
Why does my Instagram Story have no views?
If your Instagram story is not getting views, make sure your Instagram app is up to date. You can also delete and reinstall the app or reach out to Instagram support.
Does liking your own Instagram post help?
Not really. Liking your Instagram post does not make a difference. If you have posted a picture on Instagram it automatically indicates that you like it.
If you want to know how to get more views on Instagram, you can follow these simple tricks. Create engaging content and post consistently. Make sure you reply to your followers and respond to their messages.
If you have further questions, please let us know via your comments.
How do You Change the Background Color on Instagram Story Quick Hack
How to Link Instagram to Tiktok