How to Get Community Tab on YouTube
Are you searching how to get community tab on YouTube ? Due to the need of at least 500 subscribers, YouTube does not permit all channels to have the Community Tab. The Community Post section will start to appear on your channel in roughly a week after you’ve hit that goal.
The requirement to have at least 500 subscribers is why YouTube does not permit all channels to have the Community Tab. Once you have met that requirement, the Community Post section will start to show up on your channel in about a week.
YouTube Community Tab Not Showing
If the minimum requirement of 500 subscribers is not met. The community tab will not be visible. It takes 1 week to show up after you have achieved the minimum requirement.
YouTube Community Tab on Mobile
Look for the way how to create a YouTube community tab on mobile. Here I am sharing the process:
- Tap Create to publish a Community post at a later time.
- To create a text post or to add text to an image, GIF, or poll, type a message.
- Decide whether to post an image or a poll.
- The clock icon is located in the top right corner.
- To publish the post, pick a date, time, and time zone.
- Click Done.
- Click Schedule on the page where you create posts.
Community Tab Enable
The requirement for having the Community Tab on YouTube is that your channel must have at least 500 subscribers. The Community Post section will start to appear on your channel in roughly a week after you’ve hit that goal.
How to View Community Posts on YouTube
Your Community postings can be found in YouTube Studio’s Content section and on the Community page of your channel. How to access your YouTube Studio posts:
- Open YouTube Studio and log in.
- Select Content from the left menu.
- On the Posts tab, click.
How Many Subscribers Do You Need to Get the Community Tab?
You need 500 subscribers for getting the community tab
How Do You Make a Community Post on YouTube Mobile 2022?
Follow the following steps to make a community post on Mobile 2022:
- Tap Create to schedule a Community post.
- You can add text to an image, GIF, poll, or text post by typing a message.
- Create a poll or an image post of your choice.
- Tap the clock symbol in the top right corner.
- Select a date, time, and time zone for the post’s publication.
- Choose Done.
- Click Schedule on the post creation page.
How Do I Not See Community Posts on YouTube ?
By selecting “None” in the bell settings, viewers can decide not to get post alerts. Occasionally, we may send post notifications to non-subscribed users who frequently watch videos on your channel. Find out more about the notification options for viewers.
What Happens When You Reach 1000 Subscribers on YouTube ?
The benefits of becoming a YouTube creator start to become apparent at the 1,000 subscriber milestone. They are then qualified for the YouTube Partner Program, which enables content producers to earn money from their videos by running adverts. Additionally, completing the additional criteria of 4,000 hours of watch time makes joining the YPP quite simple.
I hope this article helped you to understand the requirements for getting the community tab on YouTube. Plan for 500 subscribers to get the community tab.