Imagine you were posting a picture on Instagram, but something came up and you were not able to complete the posting process. But if you have saved the edited post in your Instagram drafts, you can go back to it later. Now, the question is where to find these drafts on Instagram.
Here’s the article for you on how to find drafts on Instagram. This article is a step-by-step guide on Instagram drafts.
Let’s see how we can find the drafts on Instagram.
How to Find Drafts on Instagram 2022 Android
Follow the quick easy steps below to find your drafts on Instagram:
- Launch your Instagram app and click on the + icon at the top of the homepage.
- Here select the Post option.
- Next, you can see the Drafts option beside the Gallery tab.
- Click on the drafts tab to see all the posts you have saved on your Instagram drafts.
How to Save Drafts on Instagram to Gallery
Go through these simple steps below to save your Instagram drafts:
- Open your Instagram app and click on the + icon at the top of the homepage.
- Now upload a photo or video and select next.
- Add any effects, filters, or location to your post.
- After this step, click on the back option on the top left side.
- Here a pop-up will appear. Now click on the Save draft option.
Pro Tip:- If you have not edited your post, tag people, add location or caption, you are not able to save your Drafts on Instagram. Make sure to edit your post before saving it on Instagram drafts.
How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
Follow the simple steps below to delete your Instagram drafts:
- On your Instagram app click on the + icon at the top.
- Here click on the Posts tab.
- Now select the Drafts tab which is beside the Gallery.
- Next, click on the Manage option and then click on the Pencil icon.
- Now select the draft posts you want to delete and click on Done.
- Here in the pop-up, select Discard to delete your Instagram drafts.
How to Post Draft Reels on Instagram Story
In order to post a Reel draft on your Instagram story, you have to first share your Reel.
You can follow these steps to share your Instagram:
- Launch your Instagram app and navigate to the profile icon.
- Click on the Reel option. Here you will see the Reel Drafts. Select the Drafts option.
- Choose a Reel Draft you want to post on your Instagram story and click on the Share button.
- Open the Reel you have shared now and click on the paper airplane icon.
- Next, click on Add reel to your story and again tap on Your story.
How to Access Drafts on Instagram 2022
Navigate to the + icon at the top and select the post option. Click on the Drafts tab (beside the gallery tab) to access drafts on your Instagram.
FAQs: How to Find Drafts on Instagram
Where can I find my saved drafts on Instagram?
Tap on the + icon at the top and select the posts option.→ Now click on the Drafts tab to see all the Instagram drafts.
How do I delete reel drafts on Instagram 2022
Navigate to your Instagram profile and click on the Reel tab.→ Here select the Drafts option.→ Now click on the Select option at the top and choose the reel you want to delete.→ Next, click on Discard.→ Again tap discard to confirm it.
How do I recover a draft reel on Instagram
Launch your Instagram app and click on the profile tab. → Next, select the three horizontal lines and click on the Your activity tab. → Here select the Recently deleted option. → Choose a draft reel you want to recover. → Then click on three dots(More option) at the bottom. → Here tap on the Restore option.
Are reels drafts public?
No, Reel drafts are not public. Only you can view all your drafts on Instagram.
How do I edit a draft reel on Instagram
Open your Instagram profile and go to the Reels tab. → Select the Drafts option and click on a reel you want to edit and tap on the Edit option. → Here you can make necessary changes to your Reel.
Drafts on Instagram is a very useful feature, as it saves you time and energy to recreate the post if you get interrupted anytime while posting.
We hope this article on how to find drafts on Instagram is helpful for you. If you have any other queries on Instagram drafts comment below.
How To Unmute Someone On Instagram (Quick Solution)