With the help of mobile YouTube applications, we can now watch videos wherever we are. This article is a comprehensive guide on how to download YouTube videos on Android.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android without Premium
With a premium version of YouTube, you can easily download a video. You can also download YouTube with the following tools:
1. TubeMate YouTube
A free third-party tool called TubeMate allows users to download videos from websites like YouTube.
Google does not allow unauthorized YouTube downloads, so this app is not available in PlayStore. However, you can install this app using this link.
Use the TubeMate YouTube Downloader using the following steps:
- Install TubeMate.
- Open the app and look for the YouTube video you want to download.
- Select the Download button.
- Choose the video’s quality before downloading it.
- Choose the Download icon in red.
- To access the offline video, select the tiny, white download symbol at the bottom of the app. You can then relocate it, take the audio out of the movie, rename it, or get rid of it.
2. Y25s Downloader for YouTube
Y25s allows you to download YouTube videos to your computer so you can then move the files to an Android device. Using a web browser like Chrome or Firefox on your Android smartphone or tablet is an additional option to use Y25s.
Using the below steps, you can easily use the Y25s Downloader:
- Enter the YouTube video’s URL at Y25s, then click Start.
- After selecting Get Link, select the video quality you want to download.
- Choose MP4 as the format and a folder to save the YouTube video in if you’re downloading it from your PC.
Pro tip: You are free to rename the video.
One of the best and most effective YouTube video downloaders for Android is Videoder. It has an amazing user interface and is customizable.
Additionally, it comes with numerous themes, night mode, a built-in video player, and quicker download speeds.
Follow these steps to download Videoder:
- Open the app’s YouTube page.
- Try to find the video.
- Decide on a video format.
- Change the file name and download location in the pop-up.
- Click Start Download.
YouTube Video Download VidMate
VidMate-HD video downloader is a reliable video downloader for YouTube. It allows you to select the download quality, which can range from high-definition to other lower-quality.
To download a video using VidMate:
- Right-click on the video you wish to download and copy the link.
- Then, go back to the VidMate website and paste the video’s link.
- To start the conversion procedure, click the Download button.
- Click the Download button after choosing the video or audio format.
- Once the download is over, you will get access to the download link.
How to Download Music Video from YouTube to Android Phone
You can quickly download any YouTube video with the SaveFrom.net YouTube to mp3 converter app for Android in just a few simple steps:
- On your Android smartphone, download the app.
- Open the YouTube app, select the playlist or video you wish to save, and then select the option to share.
- Choose the SaveFrom.net green arrow symbol, and the download red button will appear just beneath the video.
- To initiate the download, click on it or enter the direct link on the dashboard.
- Your device will save the video, making it simple to put on it in the download folder.
How to Download Video from YouTube to Memory Card
Download the video to your phone’s internal memory or a memory card to watch it offline. If you are, then you can download videos.
- You can download videos if you are a premium subscriber.
- If a nation permits its citizens to download.
- You can download your own posted videos.
On the video watch page, click Download Offline disabled to save videos for offline viewing. To save a video to your memory card, go to the video and below the video, click Disable Download Offline.
While you are downloading a video or playlist, if you lose your internet connection, the download will pause. The video will get downloaded once the connection is stable.
You can download a YouTube video to a memory card even if you are not a Premium member by using a third-party tool of your choice.
FAQ: How to download youtube videos on Android
How do I save a YouTube video to my Android Gallery?
You may need to use third-party software to download since YouTube does not permit direct downloading of its videos. You can easily allow YouTube videos to transfer to the gallery with tools like VidMate, Y25s downloader, Videoder, and TubeMate.
How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone?
Android users can download YouTube videos using Telegram. There are numerous Telegram bots available for downloading videos. @utubebot is a reliable bot to download YouTube videos. Choose the bot and tap Start →send the chat room’s link to the YouTube video→select a format→Save.
Which is best YouTube video downloader for Android?
One of the best tools for downloading videos and tunes is the VidMate-HD video downloader. It allows you to select the download quality, which can range from high-definition to other lower-quality.
What is the easy way to download YouTube videos?
To download a YouTube Video easily you can either go for a Premium version of YouTube or choose any third-party tools of your choice.
How can I download YouTube videos in my Android phone 2022?
The best way to download YouTube videos in 2022 is to get a Premium version. However, if you are not willing to spend money on the premium version you can simply use third-party tools like VidMate and TubeMate.