Instagram Reels are short entertaining videos that help users to promote their brand and themselves in the most creative way possible.
Reels stay in your Instagram feed and do not disappear like stories within 24 hours.
Well, you may know all of the above things but there is one thing you are trying to figure out which is how to download Instagram reels? If so, go ahead and learn more.
How to Download Instagram Reels in Gallery
Instagram does not allow its users to download Reels directly from the app, But you can download them by following the below steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store app and download the video downloader for Instagram like iGram (Download Instagram Videos, Photos, IGTV, Stories & Reels) or InstaFinsta (Download Instagram Reels).
- Open the Instagram video downloader and set up your account.
- Now go to your Instagram and select the Reel you want to download.
- Once you have selected the Reel, click on the three-dotted button on your right side and copy the Reel link.
- Now paste the link into the video downloader and download the reel in your gallery.
How to Download Instagram Reels with Audio
Instagram does not allow you to download audio of Reels directly from the app, to download the audio follow the below steps:
- Go to your Instagram Reels and choose which audio you want to download.
- Then click on the three-dotted button at the right corner and copy the Reel link.
- Go to InstaVideoSave.Net and paste the link.
- Then download the Reel with audio.
- Save it in your phone audio gallery.
How to Download Instagram Reels on Mac
To download Reels on the Mac you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to your Instagram account through the web.
- Then go to the reels tab and select the Reels you want to download.
- Go to the three-dotted button and copy the Reel link.
- Go to the Instagram video downloader like Instavideosave or iGram and paste the link into it.
- Now click on the download button.
- Now you will be able to download the video and save it on your Mac.
How to Download Reels on Desktop
To download Reels on the desktop you have to log in to Instagram through the web browser, to do so follow the below steps:
- Using the web, log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to your Instagram Reels tab.
- In the right corner, click the three-dotted button next to the reel you want to download and copy the link to that Reel.
- Then go to the Instagram video downloader website like Instavideosave or iGram.
- Locate the paste location and paste the link there.
- Then once the Reel appears click on the download video button.
- Then download and save to your desktop.
Instagram Reel Viewers
On Instagram, it is not possible to see exactly who has viewed your Reel.
But you can check the total view count of the Reel by:
- Going to your Instagram profile.
- Clicking on the Reels tab.
- There you can see the total view count on your Reels at the bottom left corner.
Inflact.com is an Instagram video downloader like the others mentioned above. However, it offers much more than just downloads like
- Stories viewer.
- Fonts generators.
- Hashtags generator.
- Hashtag trends.
FAQ: How to Download Instagram Reels
How do you watch Reels on Instagram on computer browser?
To watch Reels on your computer browser you have to log in to instagram.com from your browser into your account.
How do I download Instagram Reels for Chrome?
To download Instagram reels from chrome go to your Instagram account from the web and select your reel then go to Instagram video downloader and download your Reels.
How do I save Instagram Reels to my camera roll?
Right now Instagram does not allow you to download or save Reels in your camera roll from the Instagram app but you do it with the help of an Instagram video downloader.
Why can’t I save my Instagram Reels?
First, you have to check whether your Instagram is updated. Secondly, Instagram does not allow you to save Reels on your phone but only on the app.
Is Instagram Reels available on desktop?
Yes, you can watch Instagram reels on your desktop by logging in to your account through the web.
How can I download Instagram Reels without app?
If you want to download Reels on your phone or desktop you can go to the browser and find Instagram video downloaders like iGram, InstaFinsta, and inflact.
Finally, now that you know how to download Instagram Reels by following the steps above, you can save your favorite reels, audio, and videos to your phone, PC, or wherever you want.
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
How to Make Your Instagram Private (Complete Guide)