YouTube is one of the largest video platforms where every person shares informative and compelling content. However, some people comment on inappropriate comments that may harm the community. Many people are worried about How we can delete youtube comments, so we have a solution for that.
How to Delete YouTube Comments on iPhone
This can be made in very few easy steps:
- Go to the YouTube homepage on your screen.
- Tap on the left corner and click on history.
- Hit on your YouTube library to click on commenting history.
- Tap the video link.
- Click more, on the right side of the comment.
- Then select the delete button.
How to View Comments You Made on YouTube Mobile
Previously, you had to use a browser to access your YouTube comment history, but now you can view your comments through the YouTube app.
- Log in to your YouTube application.
- Hit the profile in the upper right corner of the YouTube panel. Click on Settings.
- Select History & privacy.
- Tap on Manage all activity in the expanded list.
- Hit on the hamburger icon in the top-left corner.
- Then, Choose Other Google Activity.
- Scroll down the site until the section comments on YouTube are reached. Following this, select View Comments. The page will address you to your YouTube comments section, scroll through the comments to find the ones of your preference.
- In case of deleting a comment, press on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. Then, press delete.
- To edit a comment, press the commented-on link to open the comments on the chosen video.
- Your comment will be shown at the top of the site under the heading highlighted comment
- Press on the vertical ellipsis (three vertical dots) option to enhance them further. Then tap on edit.
- Make your preferred changes, corrections, and adjustments, and then press enter/return on your virtual keyboard to save the changes.
YouTube Comment History
- To access your Comments History, Open YouThttps://www.youtube.com/ube on your desktop browser.
- Click on her three horizontal lines at the top left of the page to open the left menu and select History from the sidebar.
- On the next page, select comments under Manage all history in the right sidebar.
- You will see your comment history, showing all comments from your account. They are listed in sequence, scroll down to locate the specific comment you want to delete.
- Once you find it, Click the blue link (or video title) at the bottom of the comment to go to the video you commented on.
- Your comment will appear as a highlighted comment at the top of the Comments section. Click the three dots to the right of the comment and select Delete from the popup menu.
- A text box appears confirming that the comment has been deleted.
How to Delete YouTube Comments 2021?
You may have commented on unnecessary content and now you want to delete that particular comment. Simply follow these steps:
- Install YouTube.
- Log in or Sign in to your YouTube.
- Open the video on which you have commented.
- Click on the Comments section to Enlarge.
- Tap on the three dots next to your comment.
- Click on the Delete option.
- Select Delete and confirm.
How to Delete all YouTube Comments on Reddit
In a web browser on your computer if you are signed into your current version of Reddit, do the following:
- Click your profile picture or icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Profile and click Comments. Here, the list of all the comments you have made will be there.
- Click the ellipsis icon at the end of the comment you want to delete and select Delete.
In the Reddit app on your smartphone:
If you’re using Reddit from your phone’s app, follow these steps:
- Tap your avatar in the top left corner of the screen and select My Profile.
- Tap the comment you want to delete. This will take you to the first post you commented on.
- Tap the ellipsis icon below the comment you want to delete and select Delete.
YouTube Comment Tracker
YouTube Comments Finder is a tool that helps you to track good and bad comments in your videos, it is also used to ensure that your channel’s SEO is improving or not. Thanks to YouTube’s advanced tools and sites like Hadzy, and YT Comment Finder, because of these tools managing third-party interactions is now much easier.
What happens when you delete a comment on youtube
- You can view public comments left on YouTube.
- Go to comment history.
- Click or tap the content to go to the original location where the comment was posted.
- If you commented on a deleted video, or if your comment was removed from YouTube due to policy violations, your comment will not appear in this history.
FAQs: How to Delete YouTube Comments
Can I delete my YouTube comments?
Yes, you can delete the YouTube comments which are made by you and comments made by others on your YouTube channel.
How do you delete comments on YouTube in 2022?
To delete your comments on YouTube click on the Hamburger icon>History>Comments>Delete the comment.
How do I see my comment history on YouTube?
You will find your YouTube comments on Google My Activity (YouTube Comments) page. On this page, you will be able to see your entire YouTube Comment History.
How do I delete a YouTube post?
To delete a YouTube post you have to Sign in to your YouTube. Visit Library > Your Post > Three dots > Delete.
What was the oldest YouTube video?
The video named Me at the Zoo was the oldest YouTube video.
YouTube can be a risky place with unnecessary comments everywhere. In this blog, we tried to show you how to delete youtube comments on your and others’ YouTube accounts. The next time you see an offensive comment or accidentally post something, don’t forget to try the steps given in the article and make YouTube a safe platform again.