In this guide, you’ll learn the step-by-step instructions for how to delete Uber Driver account.
We have simplified the methods.
So let’s dive in!
How to Delete Uber Driver Account
The following are two methods by which you can delete your Uber driver account:
1. Deleting with App
2. Deleting using the Website
Follow these steps:
- Open Uber app.
- Login into your account.
- Fill the login details.
- Press the 3 lines on top left corner.
- Click on the Help option.
- Now, click on the Account and Payment option.
- Navigate through Account settings and Ratings.
- Then , click on Delete my Uber account.
- After that, press Yes.
- Write reason for deleting account in Share Details field.
- Finally, click on Submit.
Note: Despite deactivating the account immediately, Uber takes 30 days or 1 month to permanently delete the account.
Go through the below steps:
- Open the Uber website.
- Click on Sign in.
- Tap on Help option.
- Then, select For Driver option.
- Tap on More option.
- Lastly, click on Delete my Uber account.
- Then, press Yes.
How to Delete Uber Account without Password
A temporary verification code can be sent to your phone number by Uber.
You need to fill out the form on Uber’s support page, and then, Uber will contact you by email to change your phone number.
Also Read: How to Cancel Uber Pass: All You Need to Know
How to Delete Uber Driver Account 2022
Both ride and delivery requests can be made using the same app.
From the Trip Planner screen → Settings icon on the bottom right of the screen → Turn on Deliveries.
Just follow the steps for deletion:
- Navigate the Uber driver application.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon.
- Click help.
- Tap Account & Payment.
- Tick Changing account settings.
- Then Hash delete your account.
Uber Driver Login
Following these steps you can login:
Sign up → Now Share required documents → Get the app
Uber Account Deactivated Permanently
A permanent account deactivation can result if you violate Uber’s community guidelines or non-discrimination policies.
How to Delete Uber Eats Account
The steps to follow are outlined below:
- Open the Uber Eats app.
- Navigate the 3 bars in the top left.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, click on Privacy.
- Tap on Delete Your Account.
- Enter the password and complete the process.
Can I Delete My Uber Driver Account and Make a New One?
Yes, you can delete the account. If you want to make a new account again, let us know by completing the information – we will reactivate your account.
How to Change Uber Driver Profile Picture
Just follow these simple steps on Driver App:
- Click on the Profile picture column in the upper right corner of your app.
- Navigate to the Account option from the top menu.
- Click on Documents.
- Choose the picture you wish to upload.
- Click on Take Photo.
- Then, upload an existing photo or take a new one from your device.
FAQ: How to Delete Uber Driver Account
How to become an Uber driver
18 years old
Clear background screening
Valid driving license
Proof of residency in your city
How much does an Uber driver make?
Now-a-days 80 % of drivers who are online for more than 6 hours a day make between Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,500 , after Uber’s service fee.
Apart from this, they also get incentives upon hitting a certain number of trips.
How old do you have to be a Uber driver?
A minimum age of 21 is required.
How to sign up for Uber driver
Download the Driver App for sign up.
How to report Uber driver
For any rider inquiries, call 1-800-354-6012
We hope you have figured out how to delete Uber Driver account. Please share your experience in the comments.
How to Use Uber Cash: Proven Method