Nowadays whether it’s for work, to document hobbies, or to show off your life, it’s quite common to run multiple Instagram accounts.
However, sometimes you decide to remove one of your Instagram accounts to take a break or because of a hectic schedule.
In this article, you’ll learn How to Delete Second Instagram Account.
So, let’s get started!
How to Delete Second Instagram Account 2022
Fortunately, removing Instagram accounts is no longer a tedious task. You just need to follow a few steps. Here’s how to delete a second Instagram account on iPhone or android with easy steps:
- Log in to the account you want to remove.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Press the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Tap on Accounts Center by scrolling to the bottom.
- Click on Accounts & profiles.
- Select the account that you want to remove.
- Now click on Remove from Accounts Centre.
- Proceed by clicking on Continue.
- Tap on the Remove button.
You can delete any of your Instagram accounts by following the above steps. This doesn’t permanently delete your Instagram account and you can always add the account again.
How to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone
Even an iPhone user, need to log in on the browser instead of an app, to delete the Instagram account. You need to open Instagram Deletion Page and log in with your credentials. Then, From the drop-down menu, select the reason and click on Permanently delete my account.
In case you want to delete the account temporarily, follow the steps below:
Instagram app → Profile icon → Three horizontal lines icon → Settings → Help → Help Center → Managing Your Account → Delete Your Account
How to Delete an Instagram Account
- Go to your account in the Instagram app. Then tap the menu icon (three lines) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to Settings > Accounts.
- Tap Delete account.
How To Delete All Of Your Instagram Photos
1. Go to your Instagram profile
2. Tap the menu button in the upper right corner
3. Tap “Your Activity”
4. Tap “Photos & Videos”
5. Tap Post
6. Select all posts to delete
7. Tap Delete when done
8. When the message arrived “Are you sure you want to delete the post?” pops up, tap “Delete.
How to Delete Instagram Account on a Phone
It is not possible to delete your Instagram account permanently on your phone. But you can temporarily delete the account on your phone.
How to Rearrange Photos in a Carousel Post After Publishing
Instagram does not provide a direct way to change the order of photos in Instagram carousel posts. However, as a workaround, you can sort the carousel after publishing. To do this, you’ll need to use the Recently Deleted folder or Instagram’s Recycle Bin.
- Launch the Instagram app and open a carousel post to edit.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top.
- Select Edit from the menu. Do not tap Delete.
- A slight swipe up on the carousel posts reveals the “trash can” icon in the top left corner of each photo.
- Tap the trash can icon to delete the photos you want to sort. Tap Trash and a confirmation box will appear. Press the “Delete” option.
Delete Instagram Account Link
Below is the link from where you can permanently delete the Instagram account:
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Accounts 2022
Operating multiple accounts on Instagram is a great feature. One way to delete the accounts is by visiting Instagram Deletion Page and completing the process. Second, you can do it through the app. Here’s how to do it:
Go to your profile → Settings → Multi-account login → Select the account you want to remove → Remove
FAQ: How to Delete Second Instagram Account
Why can’t I delete my second Instagram account?
In case your account is removed for violating Community Guidelines, you may not be able to sign up again with the same username. For security reasons, an account cannot be deleted.
How do I unlink two Instagram accounts?
There are two ways to unlink the accounts. The first method is to log out from the second account and the second method is to remove one account from the single login.
Why instagram trash icon is not showing?
If you don’t see the trash can icon on your carousel photos, you need to update your Instagram app. If you still don’t see the trash can icon, try logging into your Instagram account again or reinstalling the app.
Now that you are well aware of How to Delete Second Instagram Account, so make sure that you take the right actions. In case you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments.