In this blog, we’re going to dive into How to Delete One Picture Out of Multiple on Instagram. It is proven and tested that these strategies work. A step-by-step guide has been provided to simplify the methods.
Let’s check it out!
How to Delete One Picture Out of Multiple on Instagram
Instagram has introduced this new feature which has minimized the load of reloading the post multiple times in case of any mistake. Just follow these steps:
- Open the carousel post from where you want to delete unwanted photos.
- Now, tap on the three-dot icon at the top.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Go to the desired picture and tap on the Trash icon at the top.
- Now Delete media confirmation pop-up will appear and tap on Delete.
- The deleted photo will go to the Recently deleted folder and will stay for 30 days.
- Finally, click on the Done button to save the changes.
You can also follow these steps in case you want to delete multiple photos.
How to Delete One Post from Multiple on Instagram Android
You simply need to tap on the edit option and swipe across to the image you want to remove. After that press, the delete button on the top left of the screen.
How to Delete One Photo from Instagram Story
These are the steps you need to follow:
- Tap on your story at the top of the Feed.
- In the bottom right of the photo or video that you wish to delete, click on More (iPhone) or More (Android).
- Finally, press the Delete option, then click on Delete again to confirm.
How to Remove Pictures from Instagram without Deleting
Here’s how to do it:
- Select the picture from your profile.
- In the upper right corner of the photo, click on the three dots.
- Select Archive in the menu that pops up.
- There is no longer a photo on your profile and others cannot see it.
- Select Archive in your profile.
Also Read: How to Use Uber Cash: Proven Method
Why Can’t I Delete Photo from Instagram Carousel
You can only delete the photo if you have updated the Instagram app. The Trash icon will be visible on your carousel photos only if the app is updated. If you still don’t see the Trash icon after re-logging into your Instagram account or reinstalling the app, try re-installing.
Carousel Deletion Not Working
Many times Instagram app shows errors while performing a few tasks. In such cases, it is recommended that you quit your Instagram app and restart it, or to log out and log back in if you cannot delete a photo from an Instagram carousel. You may need to update your Instagram app if you’re still experiencing the issue.
FAQ: How to Delete One Picture Out of Multiple on Instagram
Can you delete one photo from Instagram Carousel?
Yes, one photo can be deleted from the Carousel. It is very easy to perform this action by simply clicking on the trash icon above the desired photo. You will see a confirmation pop-up when you click Delete media.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram after posting?
Yes, it is possible to remove a single photo after posting.
How do you edit multiple photos on Instagram after posting?
For editing multiple photos, you need to edit each one separately. Your edits will be applied to every photo the same way if you don’t do this.
Can you delete a picture on Instagram without deleting the post?
Yes, you can delete a single page of the carousel.
Why can’t I delete one picture on Instagram?
This feature will not be visible if you have not updated the new version of Instagram. By updating you can delete a photo from a carousel post.
Reinstall Instagram or re-log into your Instagram account if you still don’t see the Trash icon.
Now that you know How to Delete One Picture Out of Multiple on Instagram, do try these methods and share your experience in the comments below.