If you forgot Instagram password and you want to delete your Instagram account, then this article will help you. This step-by-step guide will help you to know “how to delete Instagram account without password”.
You must have access to your Instagram account before deleting it.
You can access your Instagram account in 3 different ways.
Let’s get started!
1. To access your Instagram account via e-mail
- Open your Instagram app and click on Forgot password.
- Type your username or email address which is registered to your Instagram account.
- Next click on send mail to create a new password.
- After this step, you can open your mail and create a new password for your Instagram account.
2. By accessing your Instagram account via phone number
- Open your Instagram app and navigate to Forgot password.
- Next click on the “phone” option.
- Here type your country code and your registered phone number.
- Next click on “Send log in link”.
- You will get a link in your message box.
- After that click on that link and create your password.
3. Access your Instagram account via Facebook account
- Open your Instagram app.
- Select Forgot password option.
- Click on “Login with Facebook”.
Note: You can access this option only when you have previously linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
After accessing your Instagram account follow these steps below to know how to delete an old Instagram account.
- On your mobile or web browser go to Delete your account ( 1st you need to login to your Instagram account).
- Then choose the reason to delete your account page.
- Next, Re-enter your password.
- Click on “Delete” with a blue button.
How to delete Instagram account on iPhone?
To delete your Instagram account on your iPhone, follow these steps below
- On your iPhone, open the Safari browser.
- After that, go to Delete your account. Here 1st log in to your Instagram account.
- Next, choose a reason why you are deleting your account.
- Then type your password and click on “Permanently delete my account”.
How to delete Instagram account on Android?
Go through these steps below to know “how to delete Instagram account on phone”
- On your phone, 1st open the browser.
- Search for Delete your account page and log in to your Instagram account.
- After this step, choose a reason why you delete your account page.
- Type your password again and then click on “Delete [username]” with a blue button.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. How to delete Instagram account permanently?
You have to visit the Delete your account page on your web browser to delete your Instagram account permanently. Here you have to log in to your Instagram account. After that select a reason why you delete your account and then type your password. Then click on “Delete”.
2. How many report to delete Instagram account?
According to Instagram guidelines, there is no such rule on how many reports you need to delete your Instagram account. If you report your Instagram account, the Instagram community will decide whether to delete your account or not.
3. How to delete Instagram account temporarily?
On your web browser search for instagram.com and log in to your account. Next, navigate to the profile tab and select “Edit profile”. After that, Select “Temporarily disable my account”. Give a reason for disabling your account. Tap on “Temporarily disable account”.
4. How to reactivate Instagram account after permanently delete?
If you have deleted your Instagram account permanently, you can’t reactive your account.
5. How to delete business Instagram account?
To delete a business Instagram account, search for Delete your account page on your web browser and then log in to your business account. Select a reason for deleting your account and type your password. Then click on “Delete [username]”.
6. How to delete old Instagram account without password or email?
To delete an old Instagram account without a password or email, you have access to your Instagram account through your phone number or Facebook account. After that, you can go to the Delete your account page and delete your Instagram account.
We hope you got all your answers on “how to delete Instagram account without password”. If you found any other issues let us know in the comment section, we would love to help you.