If you are facing any issues related to Instagram highlights then this article will help you. It’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to delete highlights on Instagram.
How to delete highlights on Instagram 2022?
Follow the steps below:-
- Open your Instagram app.
- Click on the profile tab and go through your highlights.
- Find the highlights you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the highlighted folder.
- Click on the “Delete highlight”.
- Then click on Delete.
To delete any particular photo/video from your Instagram Highlights:-
- Go to your profile on your Instagram app.
- Click on the highlight and find the photo/video you want to delete
- Click on 3 dots and select “Remove from highlight”.
- Then click on Remove.
How to delete Stories on Instagram?
To delete stories on Instagram follow these steps below
- Open your Instagram account.
- Click on “Your story” at the top.
- Now click on the 3 dots at the bottom of your story.
- Next click on “Delete”.
- A pop-up will come, here again, tap delete.
How to delete highlights on Instagram on laptop?
Follow these simple steps to delete highlights on Instagram on the laptop.
- Search for instagram.com on your browser.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Click on your profile at the top right side.
- Select the highlights you want to delete.
- Then click on the 3 dots and select delete.
How to remove Highlights name from Instagram?
Remove highlights names from Instagram with the few steps below
- Go to your profile tab on your Instagram.
- Find the highlights below the Edit profile tab, then tap and hold.
- Now click edit highlight and here remove the highlights name.
- Click on “Done” to confirm.
How to remove highlights from Instagram without deleting?
Here is how you can remove highlights from Instagram without deleting them.
- Click on your profile tab in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the story highlight and find the photo/video you want to remove.
- Then tap on the 3 dots and click “Remove from highlight”.
Again click remove.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How to add highlights on Instagram
Open your profile on Instagram. Click on “New” with the circle in the story highlight section. Next, select the story you want to add and then click on Next. Edit the cover of your highlight and then add a story name. Click on Done.
Can you see who views your highlights on Instagram?
No, you cannot see who views your highlights on Instagram.
How many highlights can you have on Instagram?
The Instagram highlights limit is 100 photos/videos.
How to hide highlights on Instagram?
You cannot hide highlights on Instagram, but you can delete it from your Instagram highlights.
How to add highlights on Instagram from camera roll?
Open your gallery and select the photo you want to add highlights. Click on the share button and then tap on Instagram stories. Now you have redirected to Instagram, then Click on “Your story”. Go to your profile and click on new in the story highlights. Tap on add.
How to archive highlights on Instagram?
Go to your profile and click on 3 lines. Select the Archive tab. At the top select stories archive from the dropdown. Click on the 3 dots and then click settings. Here enable the button “Save story to archive”.
How to edit highlights on Instagram?
Open your profile on Instagram and select the highlight you want to edit. Click on More at the bottom. Now select “Edit highlight”.
How to rearrange highlights on Instagram?
Every time you add a story the highlight will come at the beginning. If you want to rearrange the highlights you can add a story or remove any story to brig that highlight folder in the beginning.
We hope now you have learned about how to delete highlights on Instagram. If you have any other queries do let us know in the comment section below.
How To Untag Yourself On Instagram (Guide)