Maybe you have a YouTube friend who’s been teasing you with a big announcement, but they won’t tell you what it is or maybe you’ve subscribed to someone’s channel but they’ve only uploaded a few videos since subscribing. Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways of How to Check How Long You’ve Been Subscribed to Someone on YouTube
How to See How Long You’ve Been Subscribed to Someone on YouTube on Mobile
If you’re curious about how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube, there’s an easy way to check on your mobile phone. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the YouTube app and sign in.
2. Tap on the three dots in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on Your Channel.
4. Click on Edit Channel.
5. Under Privacy toggle off Keep all my subscriptions Private button.
6. Now copy the link of your YouTube channel, then choose Your Channel option from the drop-down menu, Click on share and then click on Copy Link.
7. Now open the xxluke and paste this link into the text box,
and press Continue.
8. You can then see a list of your subscriptions on the same page.
By following the above simple 8 steps you can understand how to check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube.
Is xxluke Safe?
As far as we can tell, xxluke is a safe YouTube channel. However, we cannot guarantee that all of the videos on the channel are safe for everyone. Some of the videos may contain content that is not suitable for all viewers. We recommend that you use your discretion when watching xxluke videos.
How to See Who You Recently Subscribed to on YouTube
YouTube is a popular video site with a very large user base. People of all ages and backgrounds use this site to share their hobbies or passions with the world. One of the big draws for YouTube is the community feel.
Users can subscribe to their favorite channels and see who else they are subscribed to find new videos that might be of interest.
It’s not always as easy as just looking at your subscriptions page, however, since it might be long and have too many people on it. That’s where our tutorial comes in: let us show you how to easily find out who you recently subscribed to on YouTube!
If you’re wondering how to see who you’ve recently subscribed to on YouTube, don’t worry, it’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. In the top right corner of the main screen, click on your profile picture.
3. A drop-down menu will appear – select subscriptions.
4. On the right-hand side of the screen, beneath the subscribers heading, you’ll see a list of all the channels you’ve subscribed to, in reverse chronological order. And that’s it! Now you can easily keep track of who you’re subscribed to on YouTube.
How to See What Number Subscriber You Are.
When it comes to subscribing to youtube channels, we all have our favorites – some channels where we can’t seem to stop watching the videos. But what kind of several subscribers are you when compared to other viewers? Are you one of 200? Or 90,000? Find out in this article!
There are a few ways to see what number of subscribers you are on YouTube.
- One way is to look at the number next to the subscriber’s name on their channel page. This number corresponds to your position in their subscriber list.
- You can also hover over the subscriber’s name on their channel page, and a small box will pop up showing your subscription position relative to the total number of subscribers.
- Finally, you can go to YouTube’s Subscriber Leaderboard and search for the subscriber’s channel. This will show you their current subscription ranking among all YouTube channels.
These three simple and easy ways are helpful to see what number of subscribers you are.
FAQ: How to Check How Long You’ve Been Subscribed to Someone on YouTube
How do I figure out when I subscribed to someone on YouTube on mobile?
To find out when you subscribed to someone on Youtube on mobile, please open the YouTube app and tap the subscribe button at the lower left of your screen. Now tap on your desired subscription and scroll down to see how long ago you subscribed to that channel.
What do 5 million subscribers pay?
Most creators on YouTube get paid based on views. We have agreements with creators, where you can subscribe to their page and pay as a monthly content pass. You’re likely to find some channels that offer one-time payments or subscriptions tied to a monthly payment plan – also known as tiered subscription plans.
How much does a YouTuber with 1k subscribers make?
You can estimate up to 10$ per 1000 views with advertisement.
How much money do 1 million views make?
1 million views would make $7,300. The average monthly payout is around $740 and it varies by market.
There you have it! A quick and easy way how to check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to keep track of your subscriptions and ensure that you’re always up-to-date on the latest content from your favorite channels. So go ahead and give it a try, and let us know how it goes in the comments below!