A language is a structured system of communication. Language is the tool for the expression of ideas using speech sounds contained in words. So, the language of the content has to be as per the viewers’ understanding.
You might be wondering How to change the language on YouTube We can relate to your curiosity and provide you with some easy-to-follow instructions:
- Go to YouTube and login into your account.
- Click on the top right icon.
- Manage your Google Account.
- Click on Personal info and scroll down to the General preferences for the web and click on Language.
- Then select your preferred language.
- Now Add language and then tap on select.
How to change YouTube language to English
To change your YouTube language to English, do the following:
- Open YouTube and log in to your account.
- Click on your account icon at the top right icon.
- Scroll down and click on language. Then select your language as English.
- Tap on select.
How to change language in YouTube android
Language in YouTube android can be changed by below simple steps:
- Go to settings.
- Now select the system having an information icon beside it.
- Now go to language and input.
- Select the language which you would like to use and make it your first language.
- If the language of your choice isn’t listed, go to add language and select from there.
How to change the language on YouTube kids
Kids may explore YouTube in a more controlled environment with the help of YouTube Kids, which also makes it simpler for parents and other adults to direct their exploration. There are certain options for changing the language on YouTube Kids. You can choose content in specific languages or you can change the language of the actual app. Find the steps below:
- If you’re eyeing to see videos in a specific language, you’ll need to use the Approved Content Only parental control and select videos in the certain language that you’d like your kids to watch.
- But if you’re eyeing to change the language of the YouTube Kids app, you will have to go into your device and change your preferred language.
YouTube is not available in this region laptop
You can change your YouTube location settings in the YouTube app by following these steps:
- Tap your profile picture on the top right corner of YouTube.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Location.
- Select your country.
YouTube is not available in this region windows 10
YouTube can be made available in this region in windows 10 by following steps:
- Go to settings.
- Then click time and language.
- Tap region and language.
- Then change the region which you want to use and it’s done.
How to change YouTube settings for a child
You can change YouTube settings for kids by below steps:
- Go to the family link
- Select your kid’s account.
- Now go to the Settings card and tap Manage settings More. YouTube Kids, in case you don’t find this option then you need to install the app.
- Then go to YouTube Kids Settings, you can click edit to update content level settings.
- Then turn the search on or off
FAQ: How to change the language on YouTube
How do I change the language on YouTube back to English?
Go to YouTube → click on the top right icon → Manage your Google Account → Personal info → General preferences for the web → Language → choose the English language → tap select.
How do you change the language on the YouTube app?
Go to YouTube → click on the top right icon → Manage your Google Account → Personal info → General preferences for the web → Language.
Where is the language setting on YouTube?
The language setting is in the Manage your Google Account → Personal info → General preferences for the web → Language.
Why can’t I change my YouTube language?
You can change your YouTube language by following these steps:
Open YouTube → click on the top right icon → click on language → Click the language or location you like to use.
Why is my YouTube in a foreign language?
You have to change the language and location settings. Go to your Account. Tap Settings. Tap Language to choose a foreign language.
Is there a way to translate YouTube videos?
From the left Menu, select Subtitles. Then select a video. If you have not selected the language for a video, you’ll be asked to choose the language and Confirm. Select Add language and select the language which you like to translate.
Language is a tool to make a viewer understand and deep dive into content. Similarly, without the preferred language of the user, it becomes meaningless to put content on any platform, however good the topic or content may be. We hope this blog on how to change the language on YouTube addresses most of your queries.
Please share your views in the comments area.