Instagram users are changing their email addresses for a variety of reasons. You will need to change email on Instagram if you are using a different email address or if you have lost access to your old email.
We will show you how to change email on Instagram with these steps:
- Open your Instagram profile and press Edit Profile.
2. Click Personal Information Settings.
3. Click Email Address and type the new email address you wish to use.
4. Click OK to confirm your email address.
5. Go to your email and click on Confirm Email Address.
How to Change My Email on Instagram without Logging In
- Open the Instagram App and click on login.
2. Tap on Forgotten password.
3. Select Need more help.
4. Enter the username/number/email address.
5. Follow instructions and confirm the email address.
7. Enter the new email address and phone number to confirm.
How Do I Change My Instagram Email on My iPhone?
To know how to change email address on your iPhone, follow these simple steps :
Go to Instagram profile → Edit Profile → Email Address → Enter new address →Check email and follow instructions to confirm
Also Read: How to Unlink Instagram Accounts (5 Easy Steps)
What Happens If I Change My Email on Instagram?
If you change the email in your profile, then Instagram will send you two emails to accept the request. One email is sent to the original email address to deny the change, while one email is sent to the new email address to allow the change.
Accept the request from your new email account entered in your Instagram profile. So, Instagram will know that you have access to the email you want to link with your account.
How to Change Email on Instagram Business Account
Do these if you want to know how to change email address on your Instagram business account:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
2. Click on Edit Profile.
3. Go to Public Business Information and change your business email address.
4. Choose if you want your business information to be public or not.
5. Click Done to save the changes.
Why Can’t I Change My Email on Instagram?
If you have not made the request to change your Instagram profile email, then you’ll need to deny the request from the original email associated with your Instagram account.
You will get an email from email@example.com with a link to reverse the email change and help secure your account.
FAQs: How to Change Email on Instagram
How do I change my email and password on Instagram?
To change the password linked with your Instagram account, follow these steps:
1. Open your Instagram profile.
2. Click Settings.
3. Type in your information and Submit.
4. Click Security, then Click Password.
1. Enter your current password and then enter your new password.
2. Click Save in the top right.
How Do I Remove My Email from Instagram?
To remove email from Instagram :
1. Go to your Instagram profile.
2. Click on settings and Click Edit Profile.
3. Go to Email Address.
4. Simply Remove the email address.
Can I Change My Instagram Email through Facebook?
When you sign up for Instagram with your Facebook account, then your email will be the same as your Facebook email.
To know how to change email on Instagram through Facebook:
1. Select the down arrow next to Help in the top-right corner of the page. Then Click on Settings.
2. From the menu list on the left, tap on Instagram.
3. On the Instagram screen, you can change your contact information like your email address. Choose the Edit button and make changes.
4. Click Save when you’re done.
Instagram users are changing their email addresses for a variety of reasons like if you are using a different email address or if you have lost access to your old email. If you want to change your email address on Instagram, you can do so by going to your Personal Information Settings on your profile and entering the new email address.
If you have further questions, please let us know via your comments.
How to Post a GIF on Instagram (Step-by-Step Guide)