If you want to know “how to cancel LinkedIn premium”, then this article is for you. By the end of this article, you will know how to discontinue the premium service on Android or iPhone, and how to get a refund.
Let’s get started!
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium on Android
To cancel LinkedIn Premium on your android, follow the steps below:
- Open your LinkedIn app.
- Next, click your profile tab.
- Select the settings tab and click on “Help Center”.
- Here click on Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription.
- Next, click on the cancel subscription tab.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium on iPhone
You can cancel LinkedIn premium on your iPhone with these simple steps below.
- On your iPhone, go to settings.
- Click on your name at the top.
- After that select iTunes & App Store.
- Select the Apple id and click on View Apple ID.
- Here enter your password.
- Next click on the Subscription tab.
- After this step, click on LinkedIn and click Cancel Subscription.
- Next, confirm it.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium 2022
To cancel LinkedIn Premium 2022, follow the steps below.
- On your web browser search for LinkedIn and log in to your account.
- Next tap on the Me tab at the top.
- After this step, click on Access My Premium.
- Next, select the Manage Premium Account option on the right side.
- Tap on Manage subscription and click on the Cancel subscription tab.
- Next, confirm the Cancellation process.
How to cancel LinkedIn Premium and get refund
You can get a refund on your LinkedIn Premium by following the steps below.
- 1st log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Next, visit the LinkedIn Consumer Refund Policy page.
- Now select Submit your account for review. Here you will be redirected to the Refund Policy page.
- Here Select Request Account review and then tap on Submit and Review.
FAQs:- How to cancel LinkedIn premium
1. How much is LinkedIn premium
There are 4 types of LinkedIn Premium pricing plans. 1. For career features $29.99 per month or $239.88 per year. 2. For business features $59.99 per month or $575.88 per year. 3. For sales feature $79.99 per month or $779.88 per year. 4. For hiring features $119.95 per month, or $1199.40 per year.
2. How to get LinkedIn premium for free
1st tap on the “Me” icon and then navigate to Settings & privacy>Account preferences. Now under Subscriptions & payments, select change. Now choose the appropriate plan for you. Next, give your credit card details to get LinkedIn premium for free and cancel it before you get charged.
3. LinkedIn premium how many inmails
You will get 5 inmails on the LinkedIn premium feature.
4. How to see who viewed your LinkedIn profile without Premium
On your LinkedIn app, log in to your account and click on your profile tab. Next, navigate to Settings>Visibility. Here under the profile viewing option, select how others see when you’ve viewed their profile. Next, whenever someone views your profile you can see their name.
5. How long is LinkedIn premium free trial
You can get a LinkedIn premium free trial for one month.
6. How to get free LinkedIn premium military
To get free LinkedIn premium military, you must be in current or former military service of the U.S. Also you must not use any LinkedIn premium plan.
We hope all your queries on “how to cancel LinkedIn premium” has been resolved. If you face any issues, do let us know in the comment section.