First, you can block someone from seeing your video on YouTube by going to your app’s settings page. From there, you’ll see a filter dropdown menu. Select that and specify which users you want to block. You can unblock any person at any time by deleting all the blocked users from your settings page. It’s also easy to unblock people if you change your mind and want them to see your video again.
Second, people who violate YouTube’s terms of service can get bogged down by traffic. In this article, you will get to know how to block someone on YouTube mobile. Most violations result in an anonymous report that helps the uploader get banned. In some cases, people will stop uploading after being flagged over one too many times.
However, there are also options for bandwidth hogging- whether through hardware or software. If someone is using too much of your internet bandwidth, you can file a complaint with YouTube’s support team.
How to Block Someone on YouTube Mobile
Blocking someone on YouTube Mobile can be very useful in a variety of situations. It’s quick and easy to use, allowing you to stop someone from viewing your uploaded videos without affecting anyone else’s account accessibility choices. Here are the steps:
1. Launch the YouTube app on your phone and open the profile of the person you want to block. To do this, tap on your posted profile picture.
2. Tap his 3-dot icon at the top of his profile and click Block User from the pop-up menu.
How to Block Someone on YouTube PC
Almost all social media platforms offer users the ability to ban accounts that annoy or annoy them. Also, YouTube has extended this option to its users. Here are the steps:
- You can access YouTube in any browser on your desktop or laptop.
- You can search user profiles in the search box.
- Once the user’s profile is displayed, go to the About Us section which is gray-flagged on the right.
- Click on the gray flag and you will be presented with four options: Report Channel Image, Report Profile Image, Report User, and Block User.
- Select Block User from the list. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to block the user. Once you’re confident in your decision, click Submit to block the user.
How to Block Someone on YouTube 2022
YouTube is the personification of various content on the Internet. No matter who you are or what you’re looking for, there are always hundreds, sometimes thousands, of videos on YouTube about specific topics that might interest you. But if you look at the comments section of angry YouTube videos, those assumptions look a little bit wrong.
Here are the steps:
- Open the YouTube app
- Search for their account, or if you’ve interacted with them in another video before, click on that account Once you see your account, tap it to view the main page
- Tap on the 3 dots in the right corner
- Now select Block User.
- Click Confirm when prompted for final confirmation.
How to Block Someone on YouTube Website
- Open YouTube in any internet browser.
- Tap on the profile that you want to block. All you must do is find their comments or videos and click on their username.
- About at the top right of the user’s profile page.
- From the pop-up menu, click Block User.
- Click Submit to confirm that you really want to block the user.
What Does Blocking Someone on YouTube Do
Blocking a user on YouTube will block that user on all Google platforms associated with your Google Account, including Hangouts, Google Chat, Google Photos, Google Maps, and Google Pay.
When you block a commenter or someone on YouTube, all previous comments on your channel will be hidden within the next 48 hours. Upcoming and past comments will not appear on the YouTube Studio comments page. After that you will not be notified that your account has been banned or hidden.
How to Block Someone on YouTube Laptop
You can easily block someone on YouTube by laptop, Here are steps to follow:
- Go to YouTube and sign in.
- If you already know the person’s account name, search for it in the search bar or click on the profile of the person who commented on your video.
- From your profile, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your profile.
- Go to the overview section under your channel’s graphics.
- Click on the flag on the right.
- Tap Block User.
- When prompted for final confirmation, select Submit.
How to Block Someone on YouTube Live Chat
Unless you know your audience fairly well when hosting a live stream, some users may post random things that are irrelevant or potentially problematic.
To prevent this, it may be better to turn off the chat box. That way, you don’t have to deal with inconveniences and everyone can focus on the video instead of the comments.
there’s additionally a manner to cover a viewer in case you experience they`re obstructing your Live chat or getting an excessive amount of attention. Here`s a way to do that the use of YouTube Studio:
- Open YouTube Studio.
- Click on Settings and find Community.
- Go to Automated Filters, and in that tab, you`ll find Hidden users, in which you could kind the call of anybody you need to cover.
- If you need to unhide someone, you`ll click on the “X” subsequent to their call.
- Then, click on Save.
FAQs: How to Block Someone on YouTube
What happens if you block someone on YouTube?
Blocking a user on YouTube will block that user on all Google platforms associated with your Google Account, including Hangouts, Google Chat, Google Photos, Google Maps, and Google Pay. When you block a commenter or someone on YouTube, all previous comments on your channel will be hidden within the next 48 hours.
How do you block Youtubers on YouTube?
Yes, you can block YouTubers on YouTube, go to the channel page of the YouTube channel you want to block. On your channel page, go to the about tab. Click report user and then select block channels made for kids, A pop-up may appear warning you that similar videos may still be available on other channels.
Does someone know when you block them on YouTube?
You can block your YouTube channel to prevent users from commenting on your videos or channel. Blocked YouTube channels will still be able to see your videos, but all previous comments will be hidden. Blocked YouTube channels will not be notified that you have been blocked.
How do I block a YouTube contact?
Firstly, go to the YouTube website in your web browser and log in to your account. Once you’re logged in, click your username in the upper right corner and click Inbox from the dropdown menu. Click blocked users in the menu on the left side of the screen to view the list of blocked YouTube users.
Can a Youtuber blocked you?
Unlike other social media, there is no way to block you on YouTube. However, YouTube users can prevent you from commenting on their videos or contacting them.
After all, blocking someone on YouTube is not that difficult. If you are wondering how to block someone on YouTube follow the steps above. YouTube is a great medium for businesses to showcase their products and services as well as their philanthropic efforts. And removing trolls that disturb your peace, brand identity, and overall vibe should definitely be blocked.
How to Block YouTube on iPad(Step-By-Step Guide 2022)