PowerPoint is a popular presentation tool that helps you create and share information with others. If you want to add a YouTube video to your PowerPoint presentation, there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of how to add YouTube video to PowerPoint
How to Embed YouTube Video in Powerpoint 2007
In this blog article, you will learn how to embed a YouTube video in Powerpoint. With this, you have the opportunity to share specific educational or informational clips that can provide education and insight into your presentation. If you want to include a YouTube video in your PowerPoint presentation, you can do so very easily. Here are the steps:
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed in your presentation. Copy the link from the address bar.
2. Open your presentation and select the slide in which you would like to place the video, go to the Insert tab, and choose Video → Online Video.
3. Paste the URL into the first address bar of the opened window
4. Click on the thumbnail of the video and press Insert.
5. You can adjust the video size just as with any other slide object.
Follow these 5 simple steps to embed a youtube video on Powerpoint.
How to Insert a YouTube Video into Powerpoint Mac.
If you need to add a YouTube video to your Powerpoint presentation, there are a few different ways to go about it.
- One way is to use the Powerpoint Add-in that’s available from the Microsoft website.
- You can also use third-party tools like Vimeo or Online Screen Capture.
Follow these 2 simple steps to insert a YouTube Video into Powerpoint Mac.
How to Add Music from YouTube to Powerpoint 2010.
If you want to add music from YouTube to your presentations, there are a few simple steps that you need to follow.
- Open PowerPoint and click on the File tab.
- Next, select Options from the menu bar at the top of the screen. From the Options menu, select Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons window, select YouTube and click on the Get YouTube Video button. You will then be able to search for a specific video or choose one of your saved videos.
- Once you have found the video that you want to use, click on it and click on the Choose Video button.
- Next, select the area in which you want to place the video player and click on the Play button.
- Finally, enter any necessary copyright information and click on OK.
Follow these 6 steps to add music from YouTube to Powerpoint 2010.
How to Add YouTube Video to Powerpoint on IPAD.
Adding a YouTube video to a PowerPoint presentation can be a great way to add visual interest and keep your audience engaged. Follow these simple steps to get the job done.
1. Open the YouTube video you want to add to your presentation.
2. Click the Share button at the bottom of the video screen.
3. Select Add to Presentation.
4. Click Save.
5. Click Play in PowerPoint to preview your presentation with the new video included.
Adding a YouTube video to your Powerpoint presentation can be a great way to add some visual interest and keep your audience engaged. Follow these 5 simple steps to understand how to add a YouTube video to your Powerpoint presentation using the free Slideshare app for iPad.
How to Embed a YouTube Video in Powerpoint with Start and End Time 2020.
If you want to embed a YouTube video in your PowerPoint presentation, you need to first find the start and end times of the video. You can do this by clicking on the play button on the YouTube video, and then selecting “Time Slider” from the dropdown menu. This will allow you to enter the start and end times of the video.
How to Embed a YouTube Video in Powerpoint 2016.
If you want to embed a YouTube video in a PowerPoint presentation, there are a few steps that you need to follow.
- First, open the YouTube video that you want to embed.
- Next, click the three lines in the lower-left corner of the video screen. This will open the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, click Share.
- Click Embed in this video.
- Now, select PowerPoint as the type of content that you want to embed the video into. You can also choose to embed the video on your website or blog.
Embedding a YouTube video in your Powerpoint presentation can be a great way to add some extra excitement and entertainment to your presentation. Just follow these simple steps to embed a YouTube video in your Powerpoint 2016 presentation:
FAQS: How to Add YouTube Video to Powerpoint
1. How do you insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint 2021
If you are using the most recent version of PowerPoint, go to Insert > Media and Video > YouTube and follow the prompts. If you are using an older version, click on Insert > Picture or Video and then go to Search for Online Content. You can also use http://youtubeprotocol.com/ppt.
2. How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2022
To embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint, you need to go to the Insert tab, and under the Media section, choose the “YouTube” option. You then enter the URL of the YouTube video into the box provided, choose an audio channel, and click on “Insert.”
3. How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2020
Add a YouTube video to your slideshow by going to the insert tab, then clicking on Video and choosing YouTube. On the dialog box that appears you can upload a video from your device, or paste in a URL for a video online.
4. How do you copy videos off YouTube?
You can easily download YouTube videos to your computer. To do this, navigate to the original video’s URL and copy it, then paste it into the address bar of a website like YouTube and select “Download” in the top-right corner.
5. How do I get an embedded URL from YouTube?
You can get the embed code by going to the video’s channel page and then clicking the link in the “Embed” or “Click to Play” section.
If you’re looking at how to add a YouTube video to your Powerpoint presentation, there are a few ways you can go about it. You can use the built-in media player or you can use an external plugin. whichever route you choose, be sure to read the instructions carefully so that you don’t end up ruining your presentation in the process!