YouTube is a video hosting site that is known for its community and videos found on the site. But, did you know YouTube also has a new feature called tags which allows users to tag genres, topics, and other specific sections of videos? Suppose, You’ve created a great video for your YouTube channel, but how do you make sure people can find it? By tagging your videos with relevant keywords, of course!
In this article, we’ll show you how to add tags to YouTube video so that interested viewers can discover them.
How to Add Tags to YouTube Videos on Mobile
For YouTube videos that are uploaded to your channel, add tags so you can view them more easily on your smartphone. Just follow these simple steps to add tags to Youtube Videos on mobile.
1. Open the YouTube app and sign in
2. Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Click on YouTube studio.
4. Click on the three-line icons at the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Now click on Videos.
6. Select one of your videos.
7. Click on the pencil icon at the top of the screen.
8. Now scroll down and you will see video tags displayed at the bottom. Click on Add tags and just type in additional tags.
9. Click on the save option at the top right corner of the screen.
Follow these 8 easy steps to add tags on youtube videos.
How to Add Tags to YouTube Videos after Upload
Adding tags to your YouTube videos can help them appear in more search results, and get more views. Here’s how to add tags to a YouTube video after you’ve uploaded it:
1. Go to your YouTube video and click the Edit button
2. In the Info and Settings section, click on the Tags tab.
3. Enter your tags in the text field, separating each one with a comma.
4. Click Save Changes when you’re finished.
Remember, adding relevant tags to your videos can help them reach a larger audience. So take some time to choose the right ones!
How to Add YouTube Tags Generator
Adding tags to your YouTube videos can be a great way to increase the reach and engagement of your content. A YouTube tags generator is a tool that can help you easily add tags to your videos.
There are several different ways to use a YouTube tags generator
- You can use it to generate tags for your videos, or you can use it to find popular tags that other YouTubers are using.
- Using a YouTube tags generator is simple. Just enter the keyword or phrase that you want to target, and the generator will provide you with a list of relevant tags. Once you have a list of tags, all you need to do is copy and paste them into the Tags section of your video’s upload page.
Adding tags to your videos can be a great way to improve your content’s reach and engagement. If you’re not sure where to start, try using a YouTube tags generator to find popular tags that other YouTubers are using.
How to Add YouTube Tags for Views
Adding tags to your Youtube videos can be a great way to get more views. It can help your video show up in more search results and can also attract viewers who are interested in the topics you are tagging.
Here are some tips on adding tags to your YouTube videos: 1. Do some research on popular keywords and phrases people search for on YouTube. This will give you an idea of what tags to use.
- Use a keyword tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner to help you find popular keywords related to your video topic.
- Use relevant tags that describe your video content. Don’t stuff your tags with unrelated keywords just to get more views – this could hurt your video’s ranking in Youtube search results.
- Use a mix of broad and specific keywords in your tags. This will help ensure that your video appears in both general and specific search results.
- Keep your tags updated as your video content changes over time. This will help ensure that people who are searching for new, relevant content will be able to find your video.
Follow these 5 easy and simple steps to add tags to YouTube for getting views.
How Do I Copy Tags from YouTube
Adding tags to your YouTube videos is a great way to ensure that your videos are properly indexed and searchable. Fortunately, YouTube makes it easy to copy tags from other videos. Here’s how:
1. Find a video on YouTube that is similar to the one you want to tag.
2. Click on the About tab beneath the video.
3. Scroll down to the Tags section.
4. Select and copy all of the tags.
5. Go to your video and click on the Edit button.
6. Paste the tags into the Tags field.
Save your changes and voila! Your video is now properly tagged.
How to Add YouTube Tag Generator for Free
Adding tags to your YouTube videos can help them rank better in search results, and can also make them more appealing to potential viewers. Luckily, several free online tools can help you generate tags for your videos.
- One such tool is TubeBuddy, which offers a free tag generator as well as several other features designed to help YouTubers grow their channels. To use the tag generator, simply enter the title of your video and select the appropriate category. TubeBuddy will then generate a list of relevant tags for you to choose from.
- Another great option is VidIQ, which also offers a free tag generator. In addition to helping you choose relevant tags, VidIQ also provides insights into how your videos are performing and what you can do to improve their ranking.
Once you’ve generated a list of tags using one of these tools, simply copy and paste them into the Tags section of your YouTube video upload page. Be sure to separate each day with a comma. And that’s it! You’ve now added tags to your YouTube video
How Many Tags Should I Use on YouTube?
A minimum of five tags on each of your videos will ensure that they are properly indexed by YouTube’s search engine.
How to Add Tags to Youtube Shorts
Adding tags to your YouTube shorts is a great way to help viewers find your videos. Tags are keywords that describe your video’s content. This can be a single word, phrase, or entire sentence. To add tags to your YouTube shorts, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Edit info page for the video you want to tag.
2. Under the Basic info section, look for the Tags field.
3. Enter your tags in the field, separating each one with a space.
4. Click “Save changes.”
You can add up to 500 tags to each of your YouTube videos. When choosing tags, try to think like your target audience. What keywords would they use to search for your video? What terms would they be familiar with? The more relevant your tags are, the easier it will be for viewers to find your videos.
FAQ: How to Add Tags to YouTube Videos
Can you add meta tags to YouTube videos?
Yes, you can add meta tags to your YouTube videos. Log into your account and go to the Edit Video page. From there you can add descriptions, and metadata (title, description, etc.), and choose a thumbnail.
How many tags should I use on YouTube?
You should use some tags that are relevant to the video but don’t go overboard. 10 or fewer is too many tags, and 3-5 is a good amount of tags for each video.
Did YouTube remove tags?
YouTube did not remove tags, they just disabled them. You can enable them by going to the settings and then clicking on Tags. Keep in mind that you will have to edit your tags before you post a video to ensure they are appropriate.
What are the best tags for YouTube?
The tags that you should use in your YouTube videos will depend on the type of content you are creating. If you are creating a video about your workout routine, one tag could be workout and another tag could be running.
In this article, we showed you how to add tags to YouTube video. Tags are a great way to help people navigate your videos more easily and find the content that they are looking for. By adding appropriate tags, you can help people find related videos as well as content that is specific to their interests. Comment below to let us know your views.