Would you like to add more than one photo to your Instagram story? Here is the article that will help you.
Adding multiple photos to your story, you can create a collage or use many slides in one story.
This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to add multiple photos to your Instagram story on your iPhone and Android.
Let’s get into the steps!
How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story iPhone
Follow these steps below to add multiple photos to your Instagram story:
- First, open your Instagram app and click on the Your story option at the top.
- Now add a photo or solid color.
- Next, click on the sticker icon and then tap on the photo sticker.
- Select each photo individually you want to add and click on the photo to change the shape and drag the photo to change position or size.
- The last step is to click on Your story or Close friends to post it.
How to Put Multiple Pictures on One Instagram Story Android App
Here are the steps below you can follow to put multiple photos on the Instagram story on your Android phone:
- On your Android phone open the Instagram app.
- Next tap on the Your story option.
- Here upload a photo or add color to the background.
- Tap on the sticker icon and then click on the photo sticker icon.
- Now choose a photo you want to add and drag it to change the size and position.
- Repeat the previous step after adding other photos.
- After this step, select the Your story button to post it.
How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story Without Layout
Don’t know how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story without layout? We will tell you to follow a few simple steps to add multiple photos without any hassle.
Below are the steps:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on Your story present on the top left.
- Swipe up and select one photo.
- Then tap on the sticker icon present on the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the photo sticker to add more photos to your story.
- Once you are done, arrange them and tap on share.
How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story With Music
Here are the steps to follow to add more than one photo to the Instagram story with music:-
- Open the Instagram app and click on the Your story option. Choose an image from the bottom to put as a background.
- Next tap on the sticker option and next click the photo sticker to add multiple photos.
- Here select a photo and drag it to change the position and size.
- You can add one photo at a time. To add other photos you have to repeat the previous step.
- After this step, again click on the sticker button.
- Now tap on the Music sticker and here select a song as per your choice.
- The last step is to click on Your story or close friends option to post it.
FAQs: How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story
How do you put multiple pictures in one story on Instagram?
Go to your story option→ Select a photo as a background→ Navigate to sticker → Photo Sticker→ Choose one photo at a time and drag it to resize it→ After that click on the Your story option.
How do I put two pictures together on my iPhone?
Open the shortcut app on your iPhone and tap on the + icon→ Search for select photos→ Enable the select multiple→ Then search for the combine images option and click on the horizontally tab→ On the Search bar type for Save to photo album and click on it→ Next, name your shortcut (like Combine Photos)→ Click on the blue button next to the name and select Add to the home screen→ Select Done and press X to save and exit→ Now open the shortcut and choose the image you want to merge→ Click on and it will be saved in your gallery.
How do you put two pictures next to each other on Instagram?
On your, Instagram app→ Click the + icon→ Select the post option→ Choose an image you want to add and next tap on the multiple icon tab→ Select the second image→ Click on Next and if you want to add a filter→ Again tap on Next and then click on share.