If you are wondering how do you change the background color on Instagram story, to make them more appealing. You are at the right blog! In this blog, you will know a few very easy step-by-step ways to change the background color of your story.
How do You Change the Background Color on Instagram Story
You can do this in the following ways:
- Add a solid gradient to your Instagram story background
- Draw any color as your Instagram story background
Let’s see the first approach
How to Change Background Color on Instagram Story Gradient
To add a single to your story background follow these steps:
- Go to your Instagram story and click on the Camera roll.
- Now, tap on the create “aA” to create a text.
- See, there is a “circle” color at the right bottom corner of your phone screen.
- Tap on it to choose the color you want to add as your background.
- Now, you can add any photo or video from the gallery.
- The chosen color will be set as its background for your Instagram story.
Instagram Story Change Background Color Without Covering Photo
Nobody wants to share a photo with a clumsy background. See here is my hack to add any color to Instagram story, without covering the photo. Follow these steps precisely:
- Go to your Instagram “story” and click on the camera roll.
- Now, select a picture. Any picture!
- Zoom in it a bit by pinching it with two fingers.
- Click on the “draw” option at the top of the menu bar.
- Select the color you want from the pallet shown at the bottom.
- Tap on the color.
- Draw and color the whole screen with that color.
- Click on the “checkmark arrow.”
- Click on the “stickers option.” and select the “photo collage option.”
- Select the photo you want to share in your story.
- Click on “your story” to share it.
FAQ- How Do You Change the Background Color on Instagram Story
How do you change the background color in front of a picture on Instagram?
You can change the background color by different ways. One way is, to go to→ create stories →tap on the circle which is at the bottom right corner of the screen. For details, read this article.
How do I change the background color on Instagram when I share a post?
After sharing a post, click on the three vertical dots→ add a post to your story→tap on the circle at the bottom right corner→tap to change the color of the background.
Can you change the background of a picture on Instagram?
You can change the background of a picture on Instagram in stories. By using the draw option, create an option, and by using the sticker collage option. All are shown above in “how do you change the background color on Instagram story.”
How do I make the background of a photo black?
If you want to add a story with a black background, follow this simple trick: go to add story→click on the camera roll→cover your camera fully till it’s dark→click a picture. Now you can use this as a black background. To know more hacks on how to change the background story read the article.
How do you change the background color on a reposting story?
To add background to the reposted story, click on the three vertical dots at the top corner→tap on add to your story→now select the color by tapping on the circle at the bottom corner of the screen→the background color will change→ chose the one you like→ tap on share story when you are done.
Instagram stories are extensively used to promote products, services, profiles, photos, etc by the Igers. All the users want their stories to stand out among various IG stories. Changing the background of the story works beautifully to give a unique design and feel. How do you change the background color on Instagram story doesn’t have one answer. You can do this by drawing the colors, choosing solids that IG offers, or using the collage option. I hope this article gave you ideas to add more colors to your stories.
Which is your go-to method to add a background to your Instagram stories? Tell us in the comments!
What Does SFS Mean on Instagram