YouTube TV is a live-streaming service. You can watch content from major broadcast networks, popular cable networks, and premium networks, along with popular shows from YouTube creators and you can access your local CBS and FOX regional sports networks.
Also, it offers unlimited DVR space, up to six accounts for one price and you can watch on different devices like phones, computers, tablets, or TV. YouTube TV also includes YouTube Original, trending, and YouTube videos. Are you wondering how do you cancel YouTube TV.
All have their pros and cons, such as YouTube TV’s increased monthly fee preventing someone from buying it, and the lack of access to many local sports networks as needed.
Here is the step-by-step guide.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial
If you want to drop YouTube TV during your free trial, you will immediately lose access to the Service (including add-ons). Here are the steps you can follow to cancel the free trial at any time:
- Go to the YouTube TV app.
- Tap on the Profile Icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Tap on Membership.
- Hit on the Cancel membership button.
- Then click on the Reason for canceling.
- Tap on the Cancel button.
How to Cancel YouTube TV on iPhone
You can easily drop your YouTube TV paid subscription on your iPhone like other devices. Here are these steps:
- Go to iPhone Settings.
- Select your Apple Id.
- Select Membership.
- And tap on Cancel membership.
- Then, hit on Cancel.
Cancel YouTube TV by Phone
On YouTube TV, you can make your favorite library of news, sports, shows, and movies and you don’t need to pay the extra charge for this. However, if you have subscribed to YouTube TV and now want to drop the subscription, then you can easily drop it by following these steps:
- Go to the YouTube TV app.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Click on Setting.
- Select Membership and tap on Manage.
- Tap on Cancel Membership.
- And hit on Confirm cancellation.
Does YouTube TV have a free trial period?
New subscribers can sign up and try YouTube TV. During the trial period, you can access 85+ channels offered in the Basic plan. You can also sign up to try additional channels like HBO Max and Spanish Plus before adding them to your YouTube TV membership.
How to Cancel Your YouTube TV Subscription on an Android
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android phone.
- So register now.
- Then tap your profile icon. This is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then tap Settings. Then tap Membership.
- Then choose to pause or cancel your membership. This will appear below the YouTube TV logo.
- Click Cancel below. Be careful not to click Pause Membership.
- Please select a cancellation reason. Select Continue Canceling.
How to cancel add-ons on youtube tv
- Go to youtube and login into your web browser.
- Click Settings Membership on your profile picture.
- Click the check mark next to the network you want to remove.
- Click Confirm when done.
YouTube TV account
You can easily access your YouTube TV account through a computer, TV, or mobile device. Follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- Go to Mobile or Computer device.
- And go to Start.
- Fill out the activation code shown on your TV.
- Now tap the Account related to your YouTube TV base Plan.
- Tap the Allow button.
- And now you can begin watching on your TV.
How to Cancel YouTube TV on Computer
- Open tv. youtube in your browser.
- Select your Profile photo.
- Tap on Settings.
- Then click on Membership and manage them.
- Hit the Cancel button.
How to Cancel YouTube TV 2021
You can unsubscribe from your YouTube TV anytime with these simple steps:
- Click on tv.youtube on your web browser.
- Tap on your Profile Icon.
- Go to Settings.
- And then, tap on Membership
- Select Manage.
- Click on the Cancel button.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial iPhone
iPhone users can also do it easily in a simple five-step process:
- Tap on the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple Id.
- Click on the Subscriptions menu.
- Tap on YouTube TV.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial on Computer
If you are signed up to try out YouTube TV with a free trial, then you can get access to over 85 channels in a base plan during the trial period and many more.
However, You can terminate the YouTube TV Free trial easily through the browser or any other devices then follow these steps:
- Go to tv. youtube in your browser.
- Tap on your Profile picture.
- Hit on the Setting option.
- Now, click on the Membership button.
- Tap on Cancel Membership.
FAQs: How Do You Cancel YouTube TV
How do I unsubscribe from YouTube TV on my iPhone?
You can drop the subscription from YouTube Tv on your iPhone in this way:
iPhone Settings → Apple Id → Membership → Cancel membership → Cancel.
Can I cancel YouTube TV from my TV?
Yes! you can easily cancel YouTube TV from the TV at any time. Here are the steps:
→Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device → select your Profile photo → go to settings membership → click manage → click cancel membership.
Does YouTube TV have a viewing guide?
With the latest update, Live Guide has a compressed grid to show more channels and programs on the screen. You’ll see a set of personalized recommendations above. Simply scroll through these to get to the default grid.
How do I access my YouTube TV account?
Firstly, Open the YouTube TV app on your TV. And You need to visit tv. youtube on a computer or mobile device, enter the activation code displayed on your TV at tv.youtube.com/start. Tap the account related to your YouTube TV membership. Now, you must click allow. You should now be able to start watching on your TV.
How do I remove my credit card from YouTube on my TV?
Finding the right option can be tricky, but we will show you how to unlink and remove your credit card details from your YouTube TV account:
Go to the YouTube TV website → log in to your account with your username and password →click on your Account →Tap on the Payment options →Click on Delete the card you want to remove → click on the Confirm and remove the option to delete the card from your YouTube TV account.
Is it hard to cancel YouTube TV?
You can easily drop or pause your YouTube TV membership at any time. Canceling YouTube TV will not immediately affect your access to the service unless you are on a free trial. If you cancel during the free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV (and all add-ons) immediately after expiration.
YouTube TV is live streaming and paid service it offers unlimited DVR space, up to six accounts for one price and you can watch on different devices like phones, computers, tablets, or tv. YouTube Tv also includes YouTube original, trending, and YouTube videos. However, if you don’t use these perks, it is better to cancel your YouTube TV subscription.
We hope we have answered all your questions about how do you cancel YouTube TV subscription. Please comment if you have further questions.